[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - should be just
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:00 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
should be just 

Post should be just
ask if we really need to play? it's autowin

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Post Re: should be just
Yeah we have a very solid lineup. the only concern is that half the team is still somewhat rusty.

only person we really have to look out for is arenas. however as far as I can tell, we have very solid chasers and it all comes down to whether people put in the time to get their game back haha

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:52 am

or put in the time to get game, hahaha.. I'll have to try the mod out sometime soon, how much different is it from renspawn? disc, grenade launcher, plasma... 5 boosts... mines?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:36 am

spend a lot of time by yourself tossing and catching the flag.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:46 am

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:55 am

what is the server we are using for this?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:57 am
Profile WWW

It'll be the Legendz Annihilation Spawn server that is up now I think

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:05 am

Mine discing is easy, I'm an old base vet homie.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:43 am

I plan on capping in this ladder a bit. I think it would be a solid plan to mostly forgo a camper on some maps like HK as we will have 5 boosts. We could put 2 cappers, 2 chasers, and 1 guy to annoy the holy shit of the other team's 2nd capper and make it hard to pass. Either way, this is win.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:24 pm

I'll have to practice capping, seems it'll be quite different from renspawn.. We'll see how I do :/

I'll try capping and chasing and see what I'll be better at!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:21 pm

In troc, you can route around pretty lazily. Which don't get me wrong, that might very well take more skill than anni, it's just different.

In anni it's less about routing, because you have so many boosts. You can use a boost at anytime to juke by someone. If you route like you would in troc, you'll get kamakazie dive-bombed. The most important thing to note is to always be vigilant, because people can come at you so fast, from any direction, and one-hit-KO you. They probably won't cause they suck and it's hard to do.

edit:
Oh, and in troc, the biggest thing is making sure you have enough health right? If you have enough health, you can get into a nice route and make it back to base fine. Fuck boosts, it's about health. If you get down to red, the other team smells blood, and they'll chain you dead in a heartbeat. In anni, again totally different. Getting a capper in red in this mod means almost nothing. When I have the flag and I'm in red, I'm hardly in a state of heightened alert. Why? 'Cause I have three boosts and can toss the flag back across the map. Health doesn't matter [much].

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:32 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]