View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Lol 

Post Lol
So those PU's today were a total joke. We would have lost no matter what just because of how rusty 5/7 of us are and the fact that they had great players, but we aren't nearly as bad as that.

No reason for anyone to get too bummed about that. We're still going to kick ass in the ladder.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Post Re: Lol
Yeah the pu's were awful but we had to experience it sometime. Nobody needs to get upset over these few pu's. I'd rather have us lose every single pu and actually get our game back to win the matches.

For HK:
We got a shitload of returns except there was always either a camper or the cappers were too far away. I started clearing and that solved the camper problem for the most part but cappers were definitely way too far.

For CC:
Matin is a pain in the ass to chase. The second capper just kept feeding him beacons and he would boost the other way when a chaser approached. We definitely need to figure out a new strategy for guys like him because this will happen again come match time. There needs to be a chaser at the flag stand only there to fuck up the second capper.

Also, Huntz was self passing or whatever near the ends. I guess nobody decided to take a pass anymore so an obvious issue is also communication.

I'm not worried for the most part. We just need to go over what we fucked up on. We really should find some times and days where everyone can get in the server and go over some things. Communication will be key to winning and yeah we were pretty terrible with that haha. Our first match is this Sunday and I would like to win this one. I am still totally confident in all of us so lets just get in the server and practice!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Spec lagged out, i was lagging, hadn't played in a week and was half dead with a 101+ fever. We were playing what, effectively two people down, with people who haven't played in ages, and at least with myself no warm up. And they had some great players.

/yawn

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:28 pm

I'll be on all weekend to play, hopefully the server has people in it... I need to get in a groove if I am going to learn this mod quickly. I should be fine though, was playin with spec and impulse a couple days ago and was on chasing pretty well. I'll have to try capping this weekend.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:51 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]