View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
GG's 

Post GG's
I wish I could have played better, was not my night at all. I was on before the match, but that was chasing haha. It was just not my night at all. We'll get em next time.. someone needs to get a hold of rad.

Sun May 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Post Re: GG's
lol its alright. I'm very happy with our performance. They had all of their top players and had a lot of flexibility with positions. I think we did really well with what we had and its still very early in the season.

thx for everyone who showed up!

Sun May 01, 2011 8:43 pm

sorry I was mia last night (moving my family & my sister-in-law in the same weekend = shoot me in the face), hopfully we had enough bodies at least?

Mon May 02, 2011 7:48 am
Profile WWW

yeah i played like poop too. that they had their top players, that we were a bit short and didn't play our best, that my net even went down on the first map and you guys must have played the last couple minutes down a man, and that we still won was a very impressive victory.

last night was something to be proud about. awesome game everyone. cappers did great. huntz i should personally thank for bailing my ass out on some terrible passes.

Mon May 02, 2011 11:13 am

Yeah pretty much my only decent map capping was SH... I had some nice saves there, but we just fucked up the beginning. I think next time we play SH, one capper should clear and the other grab at the beginning. I thiink you may have grabbed too early huntz, but it don't matter. Remind me to show you a good BE route next time we are in server together huntz, I'm pretty sure most of these troc guys would be unfamiliar with it... it's a base route.

Mon May 02, 2011 11:20 am

SH kind of felt like a loss before we started to me, I wasn't much worried about it. That was their map and they picked well. It was probably the worst camping performance of my life. We also had watermelon chasing, which no offense to him but he's not a starter. Which is cool, I'm all for everyone getting a chance to play whenever we can swing it. But Bingo was chasing Matin and company largely by himself. With Impulse in the game we might have come out on top.

We still pulled off an awesome victory though. They had most all their best show, we didn't, we hung tough in low scoring games to win. A+ guys.

Mon May 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Its alright. These first few games don't matter and I was very happy to play watermelon.

We did pretty damn well. They had all of their starters there and we managed to keep it competitive and probably could have won!

Mon May 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Should have won...... I will not play that bad next week!

Actually, maybe I was just not used to 16 ping rofl. Now that I think about it... I moving a lot smoother - I kept overcalculating flag passes and where my boosts were going to get me. idk, maybe was just off day.

Not to judge other teams too early.. but we should have absolutely no problem against lawlz team next sunday. And we should be fine against longs team in the future as they will be without matin for an extended period of time, if not for the rest of tourney.

Mon May 02, 2011 9:47 pm

It might have felt smoother because I fixed a booster lag bug that is still present in Legendz to my knowledge.

Mon May 02, 2011 10:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]