[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - That was so fucking epic...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:41 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
That was so fucking epic... 

Post That was so fucking epic...
...I love you guyz.

peace

Sun May 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Post Re: That was so fucking epic...
haha gj guys!

@mario
control k

Sun May 15, 2011 8:07 pm

what did that even mean? lol

I was doing a hell load of ctrl k'ing too lmao

I particularly liked our record breaking OT spurt. What was that? 15 seconds?

Sun May 15, 2011 9:55 pm

lol yeah awesome job on the OT guys

that play just shows how much more competent our team is than theirs

Mon May 16, 2011 12:24 pm

I don't know how we let those matches be so close anyway.

Mon May 16, 2011 12:41 pm

the first map, we needed two campers. hillking impulse had 1 ck and 5 returns..lmao all i saw him doing was control k that's why i said it..lol

Mon May 16, 2011 12:55 pm

I had the same amount of CK's as you on that map, Imp. WTF?

Mon May 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Haha no! If you guys recall we were getting camped pretty hard so I was clearing and chasing and the only good solution that came to my head was to kamakazie everything and boost like crazy (hence control k control k control k)

I didn't chase very effectively so I didn't get the kills! I just put damage thats why I had a shitload of ma's! :(

Mon May 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Yeah Impulse was fucking worthless but good job to everyone else picking up his slack for the win. And Mario's slack. Just kidding.

Mon May 16, 2011 3:22 pm

I'm kicking everyone off this team for insolence.

Mon May 16, 2011 3:57 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]