[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - sayin hi
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:58 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
sayin hi 

Post sayin hi
haven't been around for a bout a month; we're taking care of my wife's sister who is ill & between that, kids & work I haven't really played at all since the ladder started. Luckily I suck so it doesn't hurt the team, good luck the rest of the season!

Tue May 31, 2011 11:44 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: sayin hi
No problem man. Take care of your family. It is classy of you to drop by like this.
I bailed on my last Troc team and never gave them a word. :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Tue May 31, 2011 8:29 pm

thx for posting salty! no worries

and anti has proven that he loves me more than vodka by actually showing!

Tue May 31, 2011 11:06 pm

I always show when I commit. That Troc team was an absolute disaster that I didn't have the patience to deal with on or off the field, and certainly didn't care to have me or even think I was worth more than any random scrub. I feel like Sand in Troc; it's a very ungrateful community with a short memory.

I'll probably seriously commit to one more Troc ladder in my life just to take a giant ego trip ass shit on some of the douchebags I hate over there. But I digress. One love.

Tue May 31, 2011 11:35 pm

It's okay.

If it makes you feel any better, I love you guys way more than them.

Seems it was fine during the tournament, but ever since it has ended I feel like I've been thrown aside. Vodka, Cons, Star don't really acknowledge me anymore. I'm sure I'd get along fine with them, but I feel like I've received silent treatment for some reason. Vodka is understandable, he's kind of a bitch to everyone anyway. Cons is up on this high horse all of a sudden now that he discovered he has a wicked chain script and he now feels like some sort of almighty being (kind of annoying really). Star seems to have gotten quite a bit more cocky as the weeks have gone on, meh I don't have anything against him though - we had some pretty good capping maps in that tourney... but none better than me+vod teaming up to cap DX and giving up less than 3 returns to vivids team. (Si and Naz) and me+pac on HK less than 8.

But you guys love me and I love you. You know, like barney always said.

Tue May 31, 2011 11:51 pm

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:05 am

I know he has a chainscript of sorts, I've seen a video he made. My chaingun (with 16 ping) is 10x less accurate and I've had practice with it over the years - it's not that I suck with it. Give me what cons has and I guarantee I can chain just as well.

And my current track record capping with Alk is unblemished I believe. I don't think in the 3 or so maps we played capping together we gave up a single return.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:01 am

He is a good partner. I have a custom chain script in my config. Reduces start firing time when pull out

Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:01 pm

There is no script that improves chaining. (only placebo effects)
And high/low ping matters little. Look at Matin. Stable ping is what's important.

Conspiracy is just mopping up the noobs now that there's no real competition left. Star's attitude has never been cool to me. A lot of guys around now seem really cocky, but who are they beating? Troc is going the way Anni went in some respects. Remember Sand's rant when he came back and everyone was pissing on him? And then people hated on him for making a thread about it, but he was right. People have no memory or respect in Troc. Sand was part of arguably the best capping duo of ALL TIME, certainly top two. The guy deserves his props, but instead he left again, which I can understand, he's not the first this has happened to. So instead of having Sand back around, in the ladders, interested again, we get to deal with Conspiracy and others. Great. Meanwhile who does get the most accolades? The people who dominate in pubs. I remember there was a time when nobody gave a damn about how you did in pubs, merit was all based off matches. Apparently that's changed completely, and now I need to highscore a few pubs and then I'll get my ass kissed and make teams. Nevermind that before I left this game and Troc, I won my last two consecutive ladders, one draft and one clan, and then you come back and all the sudden you're a scrub again. It's like fuck you guys, I played this game 10 years, and when I did I won more ladders and matches than I can even remember and before I left I came to your stupid ass community, didn't know anybody, volunteered to be a captain, came in second place, then entered a draft ladder played EVERY game and won the championship, then got brought into ++ or whatever the fuck was Sunfire's team at that time and played EVERY map with them and won a clan ladder just to top it off. Plus I was a hired gun for Celt for one ladder smurfing victories off the sheer size of my fucking e-cock. And now I need to prove myself again? Fuck you guys, play some dickweed scrub in my place. I'll sit over here jacking off with Sand watching you noobs debate which side of a map is superior. Stupid mother fuckers.

Anywho I like you Vert, you're highly underrated, you adjusted to this mod like a champ, you play hard, you don't bitch, you don't choke. You're a gamer and I respect that. <3

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:14 pm

It is far easier to lead a little than it is to lead a lot. Matin uses forwardpredict too.

And I've never liked Conspiracy personally. He never did anything wrong to me but I just didn't like his vibes.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Forward predict is a joke. It is was dispelled years ago, do we really need to go into it again? Between that and interpolate you can probably still find a hundred threads spread across troc, annihilation.info, tribal wars, etc. all lol'ing at these scripts. :roll:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Thanks anti.

Anyways, somebody should send me their "chain script" so I can test it out and see the difference and also let me know how to put that shit in... I'm pretty 'tribes config' illiterate and have had trouble in the past figurin things out. It's not that I can't just deal with the chain I have now, I'm just sick of players like cons thinking that they are above all because of their ability to chain.

I like most people who I've played tribes with, I don't really ever have anything against anyone personally. Really the worst that I've confronted was a "Rampage" who played football mod. I like jesus, I also, however, like getting on his nerves lol. I don't mind puc, but he's a deuchbag. In fact, he's one of the ones who modivated me to become a better capper. One map we played shortly after I came back from a year or 2 off, he said to my team "You do realize that vertigo is capping for you guys, right?" At the time, I wasn't really trying very hard - but after reading that, I proceeded to 8-cap capout his ass in less than 5 minutes in back 2 back maps BEFORE I followed up with "What was that about vertigo capping?" and then I dropped. Good story.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next