View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:20 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Practices? 
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Post Practices?
Should we try to schedule some practices before a match? So we can get used to playing with each other?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:23 pm
the mack.

Post Re: Practices?
i aint trippin who is all on the team and what are the positions prefered by everyone

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:45 am
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Well I like both chasing and capping, but there probably are better cappers than I on the team.

Here's our team roster:

Team Longhorn: sexy biatches s|b:.
Killer
aa
honeybear
Th!nk
NaZ
Snap
Vincent
Eviltree
Zorak
Mango
Vivid

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Who practices anymore? lol.

Matin

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 am
the mack.

so matin is with us now? cool. we dont need practices we can do this

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:37 am

Longhorn -camp
Killer - chase
aa - camp
honeybear - cap
Th!nk - camp, cap
NaZ - chase
Snap - anywhere
Vincent - cap, chase
Eviltree - chase
Zorak - chase
Mango - no idea haven't seen or talked to him yet
Matin - cap
Starfox - anywhere

As we get farther into it we can experiment with other positions. If you show you will play even if that means I sit. We will also talk about other strategies as we play other teams. Each team will take a different approach.

when we play lawlz team Z(^^Z): basic position line up. 2 cappers, 1 camper, 2 chasers. 2nd capper will always clear. 1st capper will always receive the flag from the camper.

when we play jesus's team -KFC-: basic position line up unless they send multiple campers. If they do like me jesus is conservative so I can't see more than 2 or 3 campers. If thats the case 1st capper self passes while the 2nd capper and camper clear until the flag is safe then the camper hauls ass to the enemy flag stand for the grab.

when we play impulses team sC:): very similar to how we would play -KFC- except we will have a solo capper, 1 chaser, 2 clearers and 1 camper. in this situation the camper must try to disrupt the cappers from feeding ammo and self passing.

Of coarse this could change come game time so lets just be prepared to play no matter what. We need all team members to show as much as possible. If you think there could be an issue please let me know or another team mate know so we can prepare for your absence.

Great Match 1 tonight!

We get impulse's team next week at 9pm eastern. Both teams won week 1.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:18 pm
the mack.

whoever i was chasing with last night i would like to chase with him every time we had a good balance of team work set in with the flag returns and kills. ggs guys

btw long mango is MIA idk where he went

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:28 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]