[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Bugs in the mod
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:59 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Bugs in the mod 

Post Re: Bugs in the mod
Server data is unnecessary when common sense will do. I have access to three different ISP's, one of them being a dedicated T3 line of higher quality than any of you have, along with a config that I used for years without one problem ever, and continue to use in every other server, including all Anni servers, without any issue.

I don't know what the problem is here, but I am not the only one who has experienced it, and all I can report is that it is definitively not me. Do you see a flaw in the logic that the problem *only* exists on this server? That we can hop into SK 1.3, and have no issue at all? Or any of the other myriad of anni servers running any one of the myriad of edits?

And that's why I say there can be no doubt that the problem is server-side. We're just trying to help by reporting a serious bug, and you're passing the issue off as user-error.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:31 am

I get lag spikes as well

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:19 pm

it's fixed now

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:55 pm

Hey..... I have a good idea if Crow's mod isn't fixed by Sunday....

Run 1.31 clean with LT maps. We just won't have stats right?

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:08 pm

That'd probably be the best idea if we can't get our hands on a working edit (I'm hopeful we can).

People will just be unhappy with no stats. That's probably our best last resort, though. I doubt anyone was more happy to have stats last week but a fucking mini bomber.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:10 pm

i like the minibomber

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:37 pm
Da Je$u$

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2