[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Best of 3?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Best of 3? 

Post Re: Best of 3?
Why don't you guys just replay the entire match with 5 people.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:35 am

Truth be told; I'm not sure that all of KFC hasn't quit. They had to forfeit 2 weeks ago and would have again yesterday if I hadn't been pro-active and contacted the players that did show. With the exception of Bronze (who by the way has been their most dependable player) who was the only one to show the last 2 weeks. How many chances or do-overs do we get?

All of us Captains have bent over backwards to keep things going smooth and be as fair as possible. We can't do anything about personal short comings with the players. This Ladder has done real well; it's the players that have been the Fail.

I was fair; I was honest, and went above and beyond what I should do. I haven't lost interest in this ladder just some respect for the way some people have decided not to show among other things. I was furious last night, but now I'm at peace. I have a clear conscience and since there's nothing I can do it's time to move forward.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 am

Well, it's a shame this happened because it's overshadowing 2 of the best games played in the entire season.

Some points of interests.
1.) We should've won that second match (third I guess) and this wouldn't be a problem.
2.) See point 1.
3.) Omega is 7.5 - 8 inches.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:49 am

I can provide the server log to see if there was an agreement made between the captains at a later point that the screenshot did not show as one person in this thread claimed.

This ladder hasn't been run well at all Redneck, it's been the biggest clusterfuck of a ladder I've ever witnessed in the spawn world, and that cannot be blamed on the individual players. This is just the latest episode in a season of incompetency.

@Bronze
You shouldn't have won the first map + you would have forfeited without your competition throwing you a bone. Thank Redneck for even playing you guys and giving you a chance you didn't deserve, rather than crying foul.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:20 pm

Here's an idea. Instead of playing a 3rd and 4th place match next week, we can replay the matches that went wrong last night. We'd knock this whole butt fuck of a playoffs out in one night and everyone would have ONE MORE SHOT at getting their shit together.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:30 pm

I would love a redo of yesterday, If not I just want to play anni spawn

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Yeah you guys are gonna have to start playing TROC after it and saving 5 dollars for your cash draft ladder entry!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:14 pm

5$ Good lord thats alot of money!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Check the TROC forums. I will be posting it on here too whenever I have a full product ready to release. Also will post on the base and tribal war forums

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Mario you jacked my idea and my thread. I demand restitution.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:45 pm

he gives good bj's

Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next