[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Best of 3?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:18 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Best of 3? 

Post Re: Best of 3?

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Redneck, as you've said you're a pretty new player. Believe me, over the course of ladder history in the previous decade this was as poorly ran a ladder as any and that's just stating the obvious.

Also, I did not throw my own captain under any bus. Impulse is my friend, shitting on each other is what we do, but he and I have worked together all through this ladder from picking teams to getting a server up to winning week in and week out. We're totally gay together. You just don't understand our love.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Don't you whatever me! Anyone who has been around for the last decade can totally attest to this ladder being ran poorly and the life partnership that Impulse and I have formed.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Last decade? I think it's been more like the last year. I leave for 3 years and come back to see my best mate boning some Asian dude. It's kind of weird, man.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:39 am

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:31 am

I think that there has been a lot of positive effort put into this ladder. Everything will not workout right, next time it will be improved. THat is how it works. It has been a while since there has been an annihilation ladder.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:41 am

No need to be political. Good intentions do not equal a well run ladder. Speaking of which who's even been running this ladder? Captains don't run ladders, they run their team. The fact that nobody is actually running it is a large reason it's been ran so poorly (take Troc ladders, they're usually organized by Moons, Sun, etc.). The amount of arguing, bickering, and bullshit that has gone on is historic. The amount of things that have gone wrong is historic too. Even just the bullshit with servers, admin, "staff", etc. has been completely contrived and without any sort of rhyme or reason. What's really funny is how much of this has gone on in a secret forum, behind closed doors. All of this should have been organized by one or two people who have actually done a ladder before, and should have been done on Troc's forum so we wouldn't have to journey over here. I really do feel sorry for the captains, for whom a stupid amount of crap has fallen on their shoulders, and it would seem the only driving force that has kept this ladder going is their arguing with each other. You all need a fucking vacation after this ladder for the crap you've trudged through. This has been the most painful ladder I've ever witnessed and I was never even "staff" (whatever the hell that it is) nor anything else. I mean for fuck sake we need a Priest to absolve the shit that's gone down in this ladder.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:54 pm
Da Je$u$

This ladder was originally started by longhorn, crow and myself. We had stuff figured out. But everything has been changed for people cries. I had full intention on this ladder doing good but i lost my interest in it when someone camped 3 people in a match. Not to mention my team also just got screwed in there playoffs. So as far as i am concerned the ladder is done with. So whoever would like to help out with ladder for next time, plz PM me and we will look into... We have the resources here and we can get a server...

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:33 pm

OMG we ruined the entire season for you by playing a JOKE on the first map of the first game that you should have destroyed us for but somehow you couldn't figure out how to beat the worst strategy in the history of anni spawn. And that ruined the entire season for you.

Not like it mattered, we're 4-0 in maps against you. You've never won once. It doesn't matter what strategy we use, we're undefeated against you. sb might not be undefeated map-wise but they are match-wise. You don't deserve to be in the finals, which is unfortunate, because it would be an auto-win for us.

Stop being such a bitch.

As to future ladders, if you guys would be willing to work with others for a change, we could get a much more successful ladders going. Impulse and I have invested so much time, effort, and money to compensate for the failures of others and that should not continue. You guys have invested time and money too. It's like we're working against each other but we all want the same thing. We have a real problem for future ladders if we can't agree that we have major common ground and find a way to make things work, share work and share costs.

Now Jesus I think you're a straight up bitch and a sore loser, and you probably think I'm a laundry list of bad things. But I enjoy playing against you and we're two of a dying breed here. We want the same thing. If we can agree that we're assholes and we hate eachother, we might be able to get some good done.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:52 pm
Da Je$u$

like i said, im done and PM me if anyone is interested in another ladder and i will offer my services.

@anti, i have participated in 5 ladders now and i know wat goes on. I have asked and talked to other staff during this ladder. I am not a sore loser, and you would know this if you played in the ren server.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Did you not just complain for the hundredth time that we used three chasers the first map of the first match of this ladder? You're a bitch, bitch.

But I'd like to work with you to get a summer ladder going if you're interested.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:40 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next