[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - FYI board options
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
FYI board options 

Post FYI board options
I found this and thought it might make my head hurt a little less when visiting these boards

"What are my Friends and Foes lists?"
You can use these lists to organize other members of the board. Members added to your friends list will be listed within your User Control Panel for quick access to see their online status and to send them private messages. Subject to template support, posts from these users may also be highlighted. If you add a user to your foes list, any posts they make will be hidden by default.

I might take advantage of one of these options

Tue May 04, 2010 7:40 pm
Anti's Antics

Post Re: FYI board options
will i be a friend?

Tue May 04, 2010 7:45 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Hmm, I think not.

Tue May 04, 2010 8:00 pm
Anti's Antics

y not?

Tue May 04, 2010 8:36 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Wed May 05, 2010 5:43 am
Anti's Antics

:( i didnt do anything wrong? plus i have friends, just none play Tribes

Wed May 05, 2010 1:12 pm
I like pi.

Then play with them instead of playing Tribes!

Wed May 05, 2010 1:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

i do at school, they live too far away for me to ride my bike too.....

Wed May 05, 2010 5:35 pm
I like pi.

Pussy.

My parents used to ditch my brother and I at church for Youth Group, which we hated, so we would just walk through the church, right out the other side and then walk home... We'd get home after our parents had already left to go pick us up from church, but we didn't care, as long as we didn't have to sit through the annoying songs and shit...

If we stayed there, they would literally force us to sing along. One day, we were minding our own business in the back of the room, not participating, but also not making any noise at all. One of the Youth Counselors grabbed my brother by the arm and yanked him up out of his seat, and to participate or go home. So he said, "Fine!" and the two of us started walking toward the door, but she grabbed his arm again and yanked him back, telling him that he couldn't go home till our parents came to pick us up, so he'd have to participate.

I told another Youth Counselor that I would report her to the police if he didn't stop her. He responded, "Why can't you two just sing like everyone else?" I said, "You can't force people to be happy and believe in Jesus and sing songs. We don't want to because we aren't given a choice." My brother broke free of the abusive woman's grasp and ran for the door. She tried to grab him again, but I pushed her and then followed my brother. The guy tried to chase us but we got away.

We told our parents about it, but the didn't believe us, so every time they dropped us off, we walked home. This lasted about a month before they gave up and decided to try and punish us some how... I don't recall what the punishment was, but I remember that it was better than Youth Group.

Wed May 05, 2010 6:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

that sounds harsh, but i like to sing :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 7:06 pm
I like pi.

You wouldn't if some bitch was pushing you around.

Don't get me wrong, both my brother and I do in fact like to sing, and our voices are pretty good. However, we hated youth group because we were forced to go, no one else who was there could sing, so it sounded horrible... And we really didn't like anyone else who was there. Our older brother kinda made sure of that. Plus they sang the same fucking songs over and over again... I can only listen to "Jesus loves me" so many times before I want to run away.

Wed May 05, 2010 7:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

so are u Christian still?

Wed May 05, 2010 8:32 pm
I like pi.

I believe in Christian morals, and that there could be a god, but I do not believe that Marry was a virgin.

I believe that Churches serve a purpose... That purpose is to teach Christian morals and give people a place to go to keep them out of trouble (such as youth groups). However, attendance and participation must be voluntary, and the clergy must not be hypocritical douche bags that take advantage of young boys or make up ridiculous rules.

Wed May 05, 2010 11:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Like Bill Maher says, most Christians aren't Christ-like. They should change their name to Christ-likes so that they'll remember. If Christian and Catholic people acted more Christ-like, I have no doubt this would be a better world (I don't have a belief, whether organized or in a "higher power".), but unfortunately many people who follow Christ do not follow in his footsteps. Another good thing I heard before, "You can tell a God is made my man if he hates the same things they do"... or something along those lines.

Thu May 06, 2010 12:21 am
Anti's Antics

Well if all ur foe's posts are gone, then u may not be able to see what they are saying so if they make a post, u wouldnt know wut they are saying, they make a thread, u have no idea

Thu May 06, 2010 5:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next