[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - post your best MA's =]
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
post your best MA's =] 
el pwno loco

Post post your best MA's =]
before you assholes even assume it was hm notice there is a red dude on my minimap :)

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:44 am
Profile WWW
Anti's Antics

Post Re: post your best MA's =]
well i wouldnt assume HM, just luck..... if u run out of the base and accidentally press the shoot button for a sniper, it also can be luck

Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:39 am
el pwno loco

yea it was a pretty luckyshot but i dunno it was my third nade and i was flying really fast i think i timed it well =D

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:12 am
Profile WWW
Anti's Antics

nah just luck...

Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:07 pm
The Angel of Death

i have a really nice MA nade shot with me as angel of course. i would like to post it, but recording the replay, that takes frapps or something right? I think that is a paid for program correct? if there is another way to record it, someone please tell me. :P

Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:11 pm
Admin

i have Fraps99 full version if u want. or u can get Replay Video Capture. but u have 2 pay 4 that also, but i have that full version aswell.

Also, when recording videos most the time the files come out well over 1 GB, make sure to use a converting program to compress the video down without loosing quality

Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:27 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

You can get fraps for free, but the recording part of the free version only records for 30 seconds I think. Just record your match with the in-game record demo option, and then to find the part you want you can use democam

Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:12 pm
el pwno loco

what you do is record the demo replay it in tribes while recording via fraps... next after recording you use the AVI format recording and put it into a video editing software (windows movie maker or premier). you save each clip as video1 video2 video3 ect... and they will save as wmv take those wmv's and put them itno windows movie maker and put the clips together in the maker and save as 1080p hd project and give it a title and upload to youtube. hows its done bitches...

Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:35 am
Profile WWW
The Angel of Death

ok... ill do the frapps free option... but ill take you up on your offer hotair. :) ill work on it now.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:20 am
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Hmm, I havent been able to make any 1920x1080 things in windows movie maker. Dunno why..

Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:19 pm
The Angel of Death

hope you all enjoy. :P not the best MA ever, but thought it was pretty cool.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:47 pm
el pwno loco

cause you need hdmi capabilities ;)
Lol that was a sick shot shadow :D

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
The Angel of Death

:D

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:40 pm
Anti's Antics

it was a lucky skilled shot shadow raith

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:42 am
(=SK=) Anni Captain

I've got HDMI out on my laptop, screen resolution is native 1920x1080p. I guess I just dont know how to work WMM well

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]