[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - To Ecko
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
To Ecko 
There's only one.

Post To Ecko
I don't need you talking shit, instigating or general fucktard acts on these forums.

If you have something to say on these forums be friendly or just do not post.

Honestly I think that it would be better to just not post at all seeing how you lost too much respect over time with the people are on these forums. Give it time. If you follow direction correctly in due time you wont be looked at in such a way that has led you to act like this.

It didn't take you a day to lose respect, its not going to take a day to gain it back.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
I like pi.

Post Re: To Ecko
I couldn't agree with you more, however, I'm forced to ask why this is posted publically instead of told to him in person, where the anger in your voice could be heard.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

A firm sculding should be in order, and yea, ecko will be banned no matter what he posts nice or not.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:15 pm
Da Je$u$

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Mike/Ecko I've long held the position that Tango has. I've stood by you and coached you to the best of my ability. I've posted in support of you numerous times despite flaming replies. Despite truly obnoxious posts you've made I've withheld replies and bit my tongue.

Your recent post on globalagenda, referenced over on BR however crosses the line and I'm unable pass on.

This isn't some corporate conglomerate of capitalist attempting ruin and pillage a 10 year old game of Tribes, but instead a community of persons who sacrifice their time improving the game and spend hard earned money to host for us servers to play 24hrs a day. These persons have earned their respect.

You do the community a grave disservice by your actions and further dishonor yourself and those who've stood with you.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:15 pm
There's only one.

Understandable.

It was posted here as a reminder if anyone feels froggy.

I'm willing to take a few shots from the community for what I have done.

To me this is the last, if this doesn't work nothing will.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

Although i think EcKo is still banned from the forums, i feel it fit for tango to post this here becuz EcKo of course will hear about it and hopefully he takes a hint that others will be looking for a difference in him, but like tango says, this wont happen over night

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:00 pm
I like pi.

I was under the mistaken impression that they were brothers when I asked that. They've known each other for a decade, but they aren't related.

Anti, remember when I said I got the Jakes in my phone confused? Well, I did it twice. Tango is the one with a last name in my phone, not the one without, which means Mike and Jake have different names.

Also, I've stated that banning one means banning both. Jake just told me his current ip address, and it's not anywhere close to the range we banned. Mike must have impersonated Jake before, along with many other names.

I'm still confused why Jake is giving Mike another chance if they've known each other for 10 years. It didn't take me that long to come to the conclusion that Mike is unfix-able. I haven't known him for 10 years, but I've been reading many years worth of conversations, and server logs.

You might think that I post a lot in forums, but I actually read a lot more than I reply to.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

:text-thankyoublue:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:24 am

Lol, it all makes sense now. A few months ago funkyt came on the SKB/TXM forums. They let him join TXM I guess, and as soon as he started posting Crow started to push his buttons. That seemed out of character for crow, and us Ren guys had no clue wtf was going on. Anyways, thats all I need to say about it (theres quite a bit more I could)

Oh and Crow, wish ya coulda seen what he said about ya on the TXM private section :D

Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:32 pm
Crow{OZ}

Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:00 pm

ecko is like a blooming flower, as each pedal unfolds and new veiw is reveiled. but then again, its ecko, so I guess he's more likea blooming idiot.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:44 pm
I like pi.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next