[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Old thread.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Old thread. 

Post Re: Old thread.
:( ....Can't help but feel in some way partly responsible because I guess I'm not "his" oz...

Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:24 pm
Da Je$u$

Haha ya tree i cant remember who it was that set him off....

Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:40 pm
I like pi.

I do believe I was one of those people... In fact, I remember a huge post of his stating just that... "This is not the OZ I remember"... etc...

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:04 am
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

Yea I think I was one of the people too, but that was mostly due to his ignorance. It was really over something small, but he went and made it into a huge deal. The whole thing started with the "Founders" title used for the current leaders of oz. Which I belive I changed after he mentioned it, and even pointed out that all credit to the founding of the clan went to him.

I'll pull up them old posts later and show you them in the admin section. Some of them are in the admin section I belive.

On a side note I was respectful the whole time, but it was him in fact who was being disrespectful to everyone else.

EDIT: Found it.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:38 am
I like pi.

It was FrankTheTank, Bosdad, and a little bit of me, giving Wiz a hard time... None of which are currently in {OZ}.

The only issue Wiz brought up that wasn't "resolved" was Scarecrow vs SCARECROW... And honestly, I don't think anyone cares besides Wiz... Does the original SCARECROW care? I don't see him bitching about it.

I think the reason Wiz was so pissed was due to the countless threads of people bitching about Wicked and Frank cheating their asses off. Both of those people are no longer members of {OZ}, but does Wiz know this?

Does Wiz know that you've gone out of your way to make him proud? Apparently not, because he's refusing to visit the forums.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Wicked OZ will always be a member of OZ

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:10 pm

omg i remember that bitch pookie, jesus christ she was a fuckin cunt.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2