[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Tribes Last Breath.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Tribes Last Breath. 

Post Tribes Last Breath.
I will be making a trailer for tribes and it's most popular mods in an attempt at bring a majority of its population back. I will be posting the trailer on popular forums I.E IGN.com etc. I would like some help in making the trailer. More or less a final attempt at bringing tribes back to its Glory Days.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Post Re: Tribes Last Breath.
lol wow no replys

Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:43 pm
Da Je$u$

it has been done numerous times and nothing has happened. Good luck!!!

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:22 pm

I doubt anyone was willing to go as far as i am with it.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:49 pm

do ren armor too. I need fresh blood.....

for the noobs, right? RIGHT?? :angelic-red:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:54 pm

I need help making the video, anyone willing to get together on some mods to record some footage would be cool.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:03 pm
Da Je$u$

i ahve a few renlt demos let me sort through them

Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Ok, want to get together in a few to record some new footage?

Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:38 am

Someone made a Tribes song Tinker. Nothing happened.

"Art in Nature is rhythmic and has a horror of constraint."
—Robert Delaunay

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:29 pm

As long as your have a player base the size that it is, that cheats and exploits game bugs, while you may get some to come, they'll not stay. There is just to much of this going on and not enough of a player base to have it not impact the game. ATM that's just the way it is. You make your bed, you lay in it. :violin:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]