[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - I'm your }-{uckle}3erry!! =)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
I'm your }-{uckle}3erry!! =) 

Post I'm your }-{uckle}3erry!! =)
BUNCHA NUBS =)

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Post Re: I'm your }-{uckle}3erry!! =)
i will kill you, till you die from it.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:50 am

I need a good anni config if anyone wants to send one this way. I'm currently just using my spawn config which I really don't want to mess around with since I have it set to just the way I like it for spawn. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

}-{uckle}3erry
vg8

Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:53 pm

http://tribeslasthope.com/downloads/Tribes14erowid.zip
1.4 config
modified Boots config with Crows anni scripts.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:03 pm
the mack.

Yo Huck it was voted on that we are going to wait to recruit you bro. Get to know our members and be very mature in the servers. Dont cuss out your fellow clan mates. We are all a family here. I want you in bro and so do many others but you need to stop with all the raging :P

BTW Welcome bro... How was your New Years?>

Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Raging? I'm a stoner, so I don't think I ever really rage. I thought I got along pretty well with the OZ guys. If I didn't, I would not have even considered tagging. I have been in two other clans, bvd and MI6, both of which I only considered tagging up for(representing) because they treated me like family and were really cool guys, which is the only reason I even considered tagging up for you guys over rev, <!>, etc..

I can think of one player that I have hated on consistently, and that is MikeHunt, but you won't be able to stop that. Sorry, but I cannot respect the rocket noob's game. Every aspect of his game just totally annoys me. Not to mention his constant shit talking and noobness when he would play in the SKB servers. Our relationship goes years back and messing with him has become a pastime.

As far as anyone else that I might have "raged" on, I can only think of the players that have made it a point to stalk me and start drama. I'm still new to the servers, so there are some players that are doing everything they can to let me know they are a force. This causes me in turn to let them know than not only am I a force but a force that has the capability of raping them repeatedly at will. I of course will also make it known by making sure to send a few messages to let them know that I am either pwning them or on my way.

If anything gets me mad in the servers, its the team evening in the servers. The anni servers are the only servers that I have played in(ever) where when the teams are uneven at lets say 7 vs 11, NOBODY will swap over to even the teams. This just blows my mind. I will swap to a losing team without even thinking twice about it just for the challenge. I won't think twice about hating on players that won't swap over, even more so for any player that is a clan member, mine or not. A 7 vs 11 game is not a gg and the vets of this game should be the first ones to swap over.

I do know some peeps think I am bitching when I talk about some of the things I would change about the mod but they will have to understand that I am not complaining but just stating my opinion. I'm all about voicing my opinion and if I see something I don't like, I will most likely say something about it. I don't think of it as bitching but criticizing.

I'm not gonna lie, it kinda sucks that yall decided against me in a vote amongst the clan. I'm sure some of you want me in but obviously more of you don't.

I'll be around.

}-{uck

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:27 pm
the mack.

actually alot of members wanted u in. it was basically a tie so we cant go by that. a few of our members you have beef with (wiseman, lil tigga, and i believe some more.) i know what u mean when u get pissed n shit and i know u like to state ur opinion. you know your my boy and you know i wanted you in. i say give it a little bit of time and so everyone gets to know you and we will have a revote. just try to chill in the servers bro

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:09 pm
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:42 am

To the ones I have offended,

Wiseman: Don't take anything I've said to heart. I can't say I had enough of a beef with you to even remember what it was even about in the first place.

lil tigga: My beef with you was legit. The times we got into it were enough to remember. I don't cry about nonsense but you didn't exactly welcome me to anni. I will not go into details but I can recall a few times we have got into it. It's nothing I can't get over but, I stand behind any comments I have made towards you. We can be cool but you will have to change your attitude toward me.

For the others not mentioned : I'll put you in the same category as wise. It wasn't anything that was even bad enough for me to remember to even say I have a beef with you. I can think of a few times I've called people out for HM but that doesn't mean I have a beef with you. It's just me calling you out when you do something obvious to give it away. ie when I run behind a hill and sit there for a minute with my sensor jammer knowing that noone is around, and you fly directly to me already aiming at me as you top the hill. (I definitely will not be calling out {OZ} members anymore lol)

I have no problems with waiting. I hope all of you get to know me. I'm sure yall have a lot to teach me and who knows, I might be able to show yall a few things.

See you in the servers

}-{uck

Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:51 am

Not for nothen, it might go alittle better for you if you were a Last Hope user...which your not. Just sayen...

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:47 am

Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:47 pm

well, that's nice n all but, it's also pretty obvious when you DON'T have LH, and you consistantly make a kill after kill and i'm not talking players standing still. Shots and would normally be a diffulcult even for an excellent sniper. Even a seasoned players is gonna miss. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure a cheat.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:28 pm

So you're accusing huck with using hm because he can hit fast moving targets?

Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:35 pm

I diden't mention HM at all in my statement and i never made a reference to angel. In fact, my exp with this was when i was in warrior and NOT standing still but in instances where i actually was bouncing around wildly, erratically, like a monkey, using jets ski and boost....consistantly. You don't make kill shots consistantly on movement like that. Esp. not every time you log on and encounter a specific player. And, your not going to sit there and tell me you can because that's BS. Not without a cheat of some type. And there are LOTS of people in this game that use cheats and exploit game bugs and exclaim they are legit. Some things are just so blantly obvious that being asked for proof is just plain insulting. Esp. when they brag about how a fix can be circumvented and use an altogether different player to deflect blame and guilt from themselves. So please, don't try and use that blanket protection clause about always needing proof. That has it's place in certain situations. Someone can accuse me of cheating all they want and you know what, THEY will actually NEED proof and do you know WHY? Because everyone KNOWS i don't cheat EVER. And, i don't lie. That's MY rep. At least the good part of it .

Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next