[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - I'm your }-{uckle}3erry!! =)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
I'm your }-{uckle}3erry!! =) 

Post Re: I'm your }-{uckle}3erry!! =)

Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:03 pm

well i dunno Lawlz. I hardly ever played with you as Lawlz. You always smurfed because you "diden't want to be bothered". Which i took personally btw. Then you left us. I took that personally too. ...I think a great many of us did as well.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:46 am

Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:13 am

Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:42 am
I like pi.

ROFL

Best soap, ever!

Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:18 am
Profile YIM WWW

And by you not being able to accept that like the rest of <!> only proves you're arrogance >__>

:character-spongebobdance: I AM....I AM I AM I AM :!:

Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:47 am
I like pi.

I don't get it.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:37 am
Profile YIM WWW

you really don't need to

Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:25 am

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
hey minto clam down

and you one thing this is just a game :lol:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:59 pm
I like pi.

Nasty, are you really high enough to understand that portuenglish?

Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

hey s2min if you really think huck uses some sort of cheat to better his aim.why is that it only works with railgun and not with pb or rocket,pls dont come up with saying its just compatible with rail

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:03 am
I like pi.

Why must he refrain from stating the obvious.

Each projectile has a unique speed, and therefor a unique amount of lead required to hit a moving target.

Autoaim must calculate that lead based on the speed of the projectile and the distance and trajectory of the target.

Perhaps his autoaim only knows the speed of the rail bolt, and therefor doesn't work with other weapons.

Or, perhaps he's just a really good shot, as many were, in the classic annihilation days.

Oh, and keep in mind that the BR server is running the classic railgun, not the slow piece of crap that Plasmatic dumbed down.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

hey huck... LOL @ the sensor jammer story.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:22 am

From what S2 says, if you don't run LH and you're a good shot....you obviously hack

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next