[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Forum Donations
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Forum Donations 
Crow{OZ}

Post Forum Donations
Well guys the yearly bill is up, and it's going to be somewhere around 100 dollars. It's due in 6 days, which also happens to be my kids birthday, and I don't have the money to pay for it atm. If anyone could helpout so we could get it covered, that would be greatly appreciated.

Paypal: DaJ4ck3L@gmail.com

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:03 pm
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: Forum Donations
Ok I just checked, and it's actually only 84 (83.something) dollars. Also it's not due till the 16th, so that's 6 days away. I literally will have no money to pay for it, so any help would be awesome. Akkichu said she will be able to chip in around 20ish dollars on friday, so only 64 dollars left.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:24 pm

I should be able to help with this too

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Me also

Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:04 pm
Crow{OZ}

Ok guys, the forums are paid for another year. I would like to thank Erowid and Akkichu for helping out with the server costs.

Turns out I read the wrong statement and it was actually in the 90s, so I pitched in a little too. I only got like 60 dollars left for my kids bday party tomorrow. Argh!!

But really thanks a lot yall. I wouldn't of been able to make that payment this year without yalls help, going through a rough time with jobs, and I'm currently looking for a new one now. I'm getting laid off Feb 15th, so I have untill then to find a new job.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:55 pm
Da Je$u$

ill give money on tuesday or later in the week, right now i am in the process of changing banks and bank accounts so i had to withdraw all my money. I cant believe i didnt see this thread till now. Let me know when the next one comes and ill take care of the payment

Thanks erowid and akkichu for keeping the forums up :D

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:21 pm

I don't have pay pal.

Are you set up for EMT on that email account as well?

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:40 am

best of luck crow in finding a new job. (didnt see this earlier either, but then again, I havent checked here in a while)

Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]