[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Apologies
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Apologies 

Post Apologies
Well, we just scrimmed and I think you all saw what happened.

It wasn't my intention to be rude or disrespectful with you guys, but I was, I admited it in the right second I wrote that but when I tried to end the subject it didn't came out the way I expected, probably cause we all were with hot heads after the match.

I didn't come here to put my point of view of what happened, just to apologize for my act. I think many OZ guys knows me long enought to know I am not such kind of person that wants to flame and argue or start any kind of missunderstandings, and what happened today was an isolated fact.

I'd like to say sorry to Nasty and Jesus mainly, and if even after calming down you think something about what happened still needs to be spoken, please talk to me, xfire: thargoscrespo

good night.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:40 pm
Ecko's a noob

Post Re: Apologies
dont apologize over a game man. not worth it.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:19 am

Hey fish, STFU! Rasta I accept your apology.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:00 am

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:44 am
Da Je$u$

no i know rasta and just remember it was for fun. People made it out more than it was to be.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:49 am

Public forums are the worst for this because the people that didn't see it have no context and are left mouth watering lol

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:28 pm

:drool:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:45 am

Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]