[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - ok I know everyone says this is bullshit...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
ok I know everyone says this is bullshit... 

Post Re: ok I know everyone says this is bullshit...
You guys need to lay off of Fish. He only cares.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Tribes Ascend: Cat3000

Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:14 am

Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:15 am

Nah it wasn't sarcasm. But even if he is, no need to grind him into the dirt. That's all I'm saying, no harm done :)

Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:31 am
Da Je$u$

Next person who bashes someone the best gets a ban a person for a day card

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:27 pm

Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:34 pm
I like pi.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:15 am
Profile YIM WWW

no man its not BS . If you do lots of acid it will come back to you in times of stress . I was in a near car accedint and started trippying for a good half hour and it had been years since my last hit. When in the op room when my kid was born I was trippyng like crazy . A fun thing to do when tripping is go to haunted houses. ive done 100+ hits and i think it will be there for the rest of my life.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:56 pm
Ecko's a noob

been awhile since i've posted, but I find most of these responses hysterical.

I do appreciate the one vote of confidence I got from Striker. =)

The righteous man gets 1 vote out of 10, and I would have it no other way.

albeit, I am a bit disappointed in cat 3000's criticism. I thought she was cooler than that! ;)

Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:08 pm

its normal! i just changed my name and you give me orders to change to cat3000... but i dont want! you know, cat3000 is a car:
I dont like cars...

Attachments:
Schumacher CAT 3000 001.JPG
Schumacher CAT 3000 001.JPG [ 62.06 KiB | Viewed 1271 times ]

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:14 am

So before you were a Cat, you were a Car? So Car3000.... :P

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:46 am

yeah... i didnt know before deciding to write my name in Google... i put in images and apeared that! apeared too a fax named cat3000... xD

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:45 pm
R.I.P. [NHOP]

her new name is now car 3000

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:54 pm

welcome to the forums car!

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next