[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - POLL: REVIVE TRIBES - From Annihilation.info
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
POLL: REVIVE TRIBES - From Annihilation.info 

Would you help to revive Tribes and bring people back into the community?
Yes I will help 29%  29%  [ 4 ]
Yes I will help, but I dont know how 43%  43%  [ 6 ]
No I dont want to help 29%  29%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 14

POLL: REVIVE TRIBES - From Annihilation.info 

Post POLL: REVIVE TRIBES - From Annihilation.info
Hi guys. Long time. I'm sorry I come back from my absence to post a link, but I think this is beneficial for anybody left playing Tribes to become a part of and help. The game is dying, which we all have been aware of. I truely believe we can prevent this before it's too late. (I know a lot of you probably doubt that, but please read what I wrote in my link. I am bawb FYI)

Please help us, we are stronger together. I know all of you have resources that will be beneficial to our cause. I will be doing all that I can to rally more troops. You should do the same if you are willing to help. And PLEASE, if you do not want to help, don't try and prevent others from helping. I know for a fact this is possible, we only need allies in reaching our goal

http://annihilation.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9139

If you are interested, it is important that you read

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Post Re: POLL: REVIVE TRIBES - From Annihilation.info
:mrgreen:

http://tribes.freeforums.org/post3.html#p3

PROJECT TRIBES REVIVAL.

Please join up, its my forum.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:33 pm

The votes say that the majority of us want to keep the game alive, why aren't any of you trying to help me? The negative people have been more vocal in trying to stop me than any of you who supposedly want to help. Are we letting the game die?

I need your help...

Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:51 pm
R.I.P. [NHOP]

things die its the circle of life

Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:11 pm

I honestly stopped playing tribes so i have nice final memories of it... Soooooo much drama and no fun now. Although, i still amuse myself on the forums

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Any of you guys who voted "I want to help" want to voice your opinions? ...

Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:18 pm
Da Je$u$

i would help but i dont have time anymore

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:51 pm
Anti's Antics

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:22 pm

any input besides negative criticism or people not wanting to help? if the poll is flawed give me an example of what would make a difference? :think:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:30 pm

Will indicates certainty, want indicates desire. I think he means to say that most people here would want to help, but they don't have time to help (I would fall into this category).

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:08 am

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]