[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Man, you guys are still here?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Man, you guys are still here? 

Post Re: Man, you guys are still here?
Bloop

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:50 pm
el pwno loco

Thanks guys, sorry about the large volume of pics. I did resize them to try to make them easier to load. I didnt want to go too small and lose the details. I picked up RCs pretty much after Tribes. I started out with a 1/10th scale Traxxas T-maxx then a Revo. Saw the HPI baja in the hobby shop one day when I was getting parts. After I learned how running a two stroke gas RC was vs the nitro. I sold all my nitros and never looked back. If any of you were to run one of these bajas you would be hooked. I have four buddies that have them as well and we get together every now and then and run them. What I like about them is like when playing tribes. They occupy your mind to the point where you cant think about anything besides controling them. An escape for me. Since I didnt have my beloved tribes anymore I had to do something.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 pm
the mack.

hello wick. good to see you brother. i spoke with wiz and tinman not too long ago both are doing well. had a drink with wiz and been selling that green to tin. tin and dot are doing their cooking thing. tin won 2nd place for his ribs. me unfortunately am living in a sober house atm trying to get my shit together. hope all is well.

EvilTree{OZ}

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Painfully off topic, but I mentioned helicopter the other page, and as I left waffle house this morning, some guy in his R-22 lands in a small patch of grass next to the waffle house and gets breakfast. Was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. If you own one of those you probably have enough money to own a waffle house.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:21 am
el pwno loco

Hello EvilTree, good to hear from you. What sober house are you in? Still in Houston? Glad to hear that Wiz and Tin are doing ok. I would love to see Wiz sometime.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:51 pm
Da Je$u$

well there are a few of us that still play tribes 1. If you ever want to get back into playing again. I know i would be glad to get you back into shape haha

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:35 am
the mack.

www.houstondiscoverycommunity.com

Wick. Southwest side of Houston off Fondren its a great place with some great guys. I will be here for 2 months till i can get back on my feet. I might have Wiz's # laying around somewhere if you would like it.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3