[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Man, you guys are still here?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 3:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Man, you guys are still here? 

Post Man, you guys are still here?
Damn, all you guys are still here? Got a group of hardcore badasses here. Im am glad you all are still active. I am sorry I have not had the time to chat or play tribes with any of you is quite some time now. I have been really busy with life, work and my son. I just wanted to stop in and wish all of you well. I hope everyone is living well.

WICKED(OZ)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Post Re: Man, you guys are still here?
Crow, dig up my user name and password for my original account. I forgot it long ago and almost forgot this one lol.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:29 pm
el pwno loco

Ahh, thats better, thank you for the info on my original account.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:49 pm

HEY man, good to see your stopping by. Congrats on the son! Hope all is good.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:50 pm
Crow{OZ}

Aye, congrats on the son indeed. I remember you talking about that last time you were around. Very good news man!

It's good to see you pop your head in here as well. There's a new tribes out now, if you ever feel the need to get a little tribes in your blood. Although the old Tribes is still very much fun as well, and of course we still have an active server with all of our old edits on it.

PS: Wait till your kid gets a little older, ohhh man it gets to be a lot of fun bro.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:55 pm
el pwno loco

Thank you scarecrow, thank you Crow. So very good to talk to you both. Yeah, I stop by from time to time but only to lurk. I tried a few logins today and got lucky. My son is now a little older than 2 yrs. He is a blast at this age. I spend as much time with him as I can. I have been really busy with work. I am going on 5 months now straight with no days off. I am about to fall over lol. I havent had much time to play any online games, however I do still working out at the gym. I did try MK9 for a bit but didnt have the time to learn all the moves. About four years ago I got into large scale RC cars. 1/5th scale RCs. I currently am still into them. They are my stress relief. When I cant run them I enjoy working on them. If any of you would like to see some photos of them I will post up the pics.

So how has life been treating you guys? I would like to know more about the new tribe game.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 pm

What up wick! Good to see you still around!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:32 pm
el pwno loco

Thank you NaStY. Old Wick is still around. :)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:42 pm

One of the greats :O

Entering pre-programmed Russian Sleeper Spy mode

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:10 pm

omg its wick! wow whats up bro?? long time this is "W0R$T N][GHTMARE!" lol aka Noobmare.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:06 am

Hey Wicked :) nice to see that you are still alive. Yeah, I hear you on how busy life is, I mostly lurk myself, but manage to get on every now and then.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:10 am

I don't think you were around when I started playing '07 ish. But nice to see old vets still kickin!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:08 am
Da Je$u$

WICKED!!! Whats up man... Glad to hear about the son. Def been missed and you will always be talked about and loved here

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:04 am
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:25 pm

i remember sitting in obs watching wick one day my friend stopped by to see me. He was a big sniper in halo at the time, so i switched to wick in obs and was like look at this dude snipe bro. my friend walked over and watched for a few minutes and he was like. " omg who is that good? wow" lol

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next