[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Pacquiao vs Bradley
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Pacquiao vs Bradley 

Post Pacquiao vs Bradley
Who watched this fight? tell me you was not shocked in belief on the decision!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:36 am
R.I.P. [NHOP]

Post Re: Pacquiao vs Bradley
yo that was some bull shit fuck boxing im done with it

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:59 pm

I didn't see it but some boxing fans on PlayStation said it was bull shit. One guys Online comment was "boxing = rigged"

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:44 pm

IMHO i believe that was all Bob Arum, he knows that a rematch WILL take place and it will sell PPV's like hotcakes. Its all about the money. During the fight, maybe it was the 10th or 11th round, bradleys corner was telling him to take it easy and dont get knocked out, Just stay away from him. To me thats evidence of rigging. Everyone and their moms knew bradley was behind on the cards, and if it was a real fight they would've told him to do otherwise.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Yeah thats what my buddy was saying, we got into a talk about KimboSlice and he brought it up. Personally, if they tell him to take easy than yeah thats being rigged. Somebody will get fired over this.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 pm

All I can say is...
Bradley's 19% Hit rate to Pacquiao's 35%?
Not to mention he landed some god damn heavy hits. After seeing this I believe boxing is rigged. Fuck this >_>

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Happens in every sport. Below is a video of Rutgers losing to St. John's and an extremely controversial call preventing any sort of last minute buzzer beater.

is a nice writeup and video (scroll to bottom to just see the video) of Syracuse vs Toledo CFB where a PAT call is completely blown left if you watch video. They would have eventually won the game had that PAT been ruled correctly.

In case you think this is just an isolated thing with 2 non-traditional powers, is a direct link to the rage it spawned.

So even though I have never watched boxing in my life, judgment from this outsider after reviewing all the facts being thrown around makes me say yes, that is absolutely bogus.

But everyone else gets away with them and enrages people too, so don't quite go with the "rigged" comment yet. Judges/referees, it doesn't matter. They are all old guys with penchants to make mistakes. Very unfortunate mistakes at time that can ruin peoples' lives.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:58 pm
the mack.

havent you guys figured out that all sports are rigged? its all about the $$$$$$

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]