[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - yoooooo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
yoooooo 
Crow{OZ}

Post yoooooo
Where you duuuudes at!!

I heard ReV Stoned now has the best shot in T1 out of the active group. I plan to 1v1 him within the next week.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:30 am

Post Re: yoooooo
I've been lurking, but not playing...no time with work and all that.

ReV Stoned is good, but the best? Bull...even I could come close to beating him 1v1. lol

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:00 am

no, he's not.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:28 pm
R.I.P. [NHOP]

whos saying that bullshit

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:16 pm
the mack.

lol

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:54 pm
Crow{OZ}

gg

He actually is pretty good though, and he comes from troc. He has my same play style in titan (minus the repair pack, but he jumps and runs like I do in every case), which is rare for me to see. Because he uses it good, but he still needs to work on his speed and hard angles. We played this game first to 30. I don't have admin on my new ip yet, so I couldn't set all the right settings for a 1v1.

Attachments:
crow_vs_stoned.jpg
crow_vs_stoned.jpg [ 222.87 KiB | Viewed 2026 times ]

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Hes TXM hunter right?

Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 am

i'm pretty sure he went by blazed osirus before changing to stoned, don't know if that was a spawn player or not.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:42 am
the mack.

nah he aint HUNTER

Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:10 am
Crow{OZ}

Yea idk, I didn't even ask, he just told me he came from troc. He didn't even know who I was. Made me lol.

I told him I'm the king of anni. :D

Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:25 pm
the mack.

u mean king of dez nuts

Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:42 pm
Crow{OZ}

You know I was looking through old ss the other week, and I came across your award winning 1v1. It was a close game, 9/10, we shall have to put that to a rematch sometime. :D

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:08 pm
the mack.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:06 pm
The Angel of Death

cool story bro. He might have been pro in TA even... but then they got rid of the hitscan.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next