[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - You Inactive Fucks
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
You Inactive Fucks 

Post You Inactive Fucks
Please come back.
I'm dying to do pick up games and wipe the floor with each and every one of you...
Much love,

KingofTribes, Lawlz

Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 am

Post Re: You Inactive Fucks
I'm in afghanistan right now, otherwise I would I slap you in the face with my disc!

P.S. Since being out here, I've slept through 3 mortar attacks....

Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:21 am

Damn! That's impressive. I forgot you're working out there right now. You best come home safe and sound so we can disc duel it up. How long are you out for again?

Anyone who can sleep through that, deserves heaviest sleeper award... :l

Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:03 am

I slept through a tornado that hit my house but 3 mortar attacks, don't think I could beat that! lol

Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:45 am

I'm supposed to be out here for a year, but I don't think I will be. My company has been dicking us around. Yeah we got hit three seperate times, nothing that couldve done damage close to me, but everyone said you could hear the booms. I slept right through that shit.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:26 am
Crow{OZ}

i should come back for a week just to put you in your place lolol.

but school for me. :D

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 am

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:10 am

Alright, well I signed a contract to be a salary employee. Once I get to afghanistan they say nope you're hourly. So I was starting out getting half of what my contract says for the first paycheck. Sounds like an easy fix right? Nope, they basically want you to take them to court to get the money they owe you. Which in the long run isn't worth the hassle cause you will pay more for a lawyer. I live in a tent with at least 80 other guys, I'm waiting for a room to open up. Its a first come first serve system. I live 1 1/2 miles from my work (flightline/hangar) and per the contract my company is supposed to be providing transportation to and from work. They aren't. Even though its only a mile and a half away, keep in mind its over 100° outside and there is no AC in the hangar. The only thing worth this now is I'm making over 4k every 2 weeks.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:42 am

Dannggg bro that flipping blows.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:12 pm

That's some harsh bullshit right there.
I mean, since you have a contract, you think they would just stick to it. Fucking ridiculous that they don't even provide rooms or transportation ESPECIALLY since its less than two miles away.
Gotta love hoe corporations work now a days. Sign up a contract, and neglect over 3/4s of what is agreed upon.
At least you are making some decent cash out of it, granted its halved >_<

Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:27 am
Da Je$u$

RIP tribes

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:39 pm

What game we movin to?

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:01 am
Crow{OZ}

Good at KS i see...

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:35 am
el pwno loco

lol ownage. 8 team kills, must have been a few camping retards on your team.

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]