[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Think I might..
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Think I might.. 
Crow{OZ}

Post Think I might..
Throw 4.0 on the servers and see how it goes. I did have a pretty stable build of it when I took a break. Been going through it and dusting a few things off through tests.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Post Re: Think I might..
Hmm

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:46 am
Da Je$u$

Did you do this lewis?

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:58 am

Made the Necro sniper weapon too powerful!

Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:35 pm

OK, BR down for good? haven't seen it online in a few days.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Can we please have the builder repair gun, left the way it was? It's pretty much useless now, gotta be right up to object/player to even repair them ..

I mean I wouldn't really care if it was modded like 6 years ago, but now I am used to it, and now its stupid. lol
that's how i feel about that

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:44 pm
Da Je$u$

ya i remember along time ago when you had to be within 5 feet of the thing you were repairing. But the range on it was a little ridiculous and it was really over powered. I don't know if it will get changed to what it was before, but if you are willing to go post a petition on the br forums (nicely), to get other people's takes and we will go from there

Sat May 04, 2013 5:28 am
Crow{OZ}

I guess I can change it back. I just remember this time on Snipers Dream where I would try to enter the enemy front base area, and bosdad would just sit behind his turrets in his base and keep healing the damn mortar/plasma turrets. Anytime I would try to chill on that spot I had to sit there and keep killing the damn turret, or rocket jump until i get unlucky and land on one. Yes yes I know the better method would of been to step back a bit and take out base d then rape him, but most games i liked to show mercy. It seemed like all game any turret I killed would be back shortly from some guy camping in a base that map. Was the most annoying thing lol.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue May 14, 2013 4:30 am
the mack.

Wed May 15, 2013 1:29 pm

I hate that noob repair gun, keep it shorter. if they need it repaired that badly they can risk being killed. repairing base turrets is a waste of time anyway. you don't need to repair generators from 100m away.

Sat May 18, 2013 5:19 pm
Da Je$u$

Sun May 19, 2013 12:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]