[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - move to new family server - no more crow, pedos, abuse, hax
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
move to new family server - no more crow, pedos, abuse, hax 

Post move to new family server - no more crow, pedos, abuse, hax
Which other Tribes forums should I post this at? Gameshrine? Tribal War?;

Make sure Br Owner sees this:

Hey, I heard all about this servers famous abusing and even saw the youtube vids about the abusing here also but sorry to say but Crow finally killed it today. Theres a new server started (forget the name) a guy was in other day so we should go there because Crow has killed this game pretty much to its lowest point ever with abuse and hax. I didnt care that Crow said one of his admin is a pedo or that Crow spams chat all the time about hax with the servers top hackers and the trolls he loves but all I did today was mention that I saw Spiros aimbot vid for Tribes 1 on youtube and Crow mega raged and then I got muted. Ofcourse this was after his usual everyday spamming about how he's the best annih player ever and today he even told me I should use scripts or else I'm handicapped (yet I rank 1st like 10 times a day without them duh) but I'm not so bad at the game to need them so anyways I asked why he doesn't grasp what autofire/autoaim/aimbot is since its simply single player ai/turret ai and in every other fucking vid game on the planet and why he lies about it but he was all like ... derp ... and said no way Tribes 1 has aimbot even though I told him Tribes Ascend has 30 or 40 aimbot vids on youtube and he was like ... derp ... thats Ascend NOT TRIBES 1 lol. So apparantly Tribes 1 programmers are dumb and then the stupid derp tells me that the br annih server allows happymod, happyflag, lag hax and a ton of other cheats BUT NO NOT AUTOFIRE ROFL sure. The dumbass even told me that no way Spiro would let his aimbot out for other players roooooofffffl (even though more than half use autofire) .... and then the idiot says he will only believe theres aimbot if theres more than 1 aimbot vid for Tribes 1 and rofl so then today I found Spiros other aimbot vid at youtube posted barely a year ago but I got banned before I could shove the link up the inbreds ass. Ya he banned me just now cuz one of his hacker buddys who everyday literally spam rages about 30 lines in game chat every 2 mins (found out the top ragers are on xanax go figure - plus the 6 other drugs like coke and acid etc. this tard rager named Blacksheep whos in rehab go figure told us he did) that was driving the players crazy cuz he raged when I mentioned the aimbot vid and so he messaged his bf Crow who, as usual, shows and abused without someone even doing anything - well I did own him like 40 to10 in a 1 on 1 earlier and so he goes and tells the others he wasn't trying rofl go figure lol such a loser. I even told the tard that strafing left and right fools aimbot so it shoots like a turret (shoots wide left or wide right if you're strafing) and he couldn't even respond and then raged more lol.

Anyways, so I just found a thread about the server derp hacker Cypher/shift getting mocked cuz he gave a guy named Dare his aimbot script (said it will get him more MA's *wink) in a private message and so the Dare guy posted the message into the thread to mock his juggalo loser hax nub ass way bad. Man he got owned - epic thread. I bet that thread will make Crow uber rage. I wonder if its because Crow is just really dumb and knows zero about programming or if Crow just can't get meds for his compulsive lieing? Both are bad but its so funny how important this game is to Crow that he rages so constantly if people find out he's really bad at the game and hasto cheat. Skill does make people jealous but all his raging and abuse has killed the server and its sad but there is that new server and they won't lie about aimbot there or abuse because someone without hax owned them.

Will be too funny to read Crows raging over this. We are usedto everyday his usual bs and lies but this is gonna be classic. Kids shouldn't run servers I guess. I'll post screens of him and his idiot buddies that killed the server ... screens of his abuse and talkin hax. I'll also post the official Tribes Tourney Rules and maybe for once Crow can finally grasp why all the skilled players mock him all the time for how dumb he is thinking we don't know all about his cheats - YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE PFT YOU STUPID FUCK;

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/archive/t-660597.html

"Shift: its just a predict forward time script. probably does more harm to your aim than actually helps. hence why I keep it low. Might increase no reg. might increase mid airs. needs presto pack to work. So yeah. lol"

Tons of Cypher/Shift raging - many think him and Crow must be brothers since they are so similiarly emotionally and intellectually dysfunctional;

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/archive/t-663516.html

http://www.gameshrine.org/competition-rules.php?id=25

"ILLEGAL: Lag script: Anything that lags a player, making him warp.
Auto-aim: Anything that automatically aim at targets.
Wall-hacks: Anything that allows you to see though walls.
Changing the interpolate settings to any other values than the default."

Last edited by anotherabusedplayer on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Post cool
First, another example thread where a player hasto deal with the usual intellectually and emotionally challenged incompetent child - type server mods;

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game ... 57#4833957

Attachments:
mockinhost.jpg
mockinhost.jpg [ 72.76 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]
retardserverstuff.jpg
retardserverstuff.jpg [ 89.34 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]
morecrowbs.jpg
morecrowbs.jpg [ 71.42 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]

Last edited by anotherabusedplayer on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:52 am, edited 8 times in total.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Post Re: move to new family server - no more crow, pedos, abuse, hax
crowragin.jpg
crowragin.jpg [ 55.72 KiB | Viewed 3661 times ]
crowloserabused.jpg
crowloserabused.jpg [ 88.14 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]
crowhax.jpg
crowhax.jpg [ 57.68 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]

Last edited by anotherabusedplayer on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:24 pm

banthisidiottroll.jpg
banthisidiottroll.jpg [ 79.58 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]
cypherraging.jpg
cypherraging.jpg [ 71.4 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]
cypherandbudtalkinhax2.jpg
cypherandbudtalkinhax2.jpg [ 83.33 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]

Last edited by anotherabusedplayer on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:33 pm

sure.jpg
sure.jpg [ 74.33 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]
loserhackerabusing.jpg
loserhackerabusing.jpg [ 86.57 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]
crownubwontstop.jpg
crownubwontstop.jpg [ 71.38 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]

Last edited by anotherabusedplayer on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:34 pm

crowraging.jpg
crowraging.jpg [ 86.25 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]
crownubcryin.jpg
crownubcryin.jpg [ 79.57 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]

Last edited by anotherabusedplayer on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:48 pm
Anti's Antics

I wish i took this game as seriously as you. Maybe then I would be any good...

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Here come the hacker troll pedo compulsive liar losers

I
I
I
I
I
\/

Last edited by anotherabusedplayer on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:26 pm

:clap: you are a dumb little bitch knight

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:15 pm
Anti's Antics

im not a troll and im not a rapper

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:20 pm

sorry my thread about hax makes nerds rage folks

(they mocked this troll in game chat other day)

Last edited by anotherabusedplayer on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:26 pm
Anti's Antics

what am i looking at?

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:34 pm

you take pictures when you think people are doing something wrong and post them out of context. I have the logs for all of this lol including what you are saying yourself

also, thug life

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:58 pm

derp

makin losers rage is best way to get results;

blacksheepdruggy.jpg
blacksheepdruggy.jpg [ 85.92 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]
obnobraging.jpg
obnobraging.jpg [ 81.6 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]
banthistroll.jpg
banthistroll.jpg [ 58.34 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]

Last edited by anotherabusedplayer on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:59 pm
el pwno loco

great post knight, you should definitely post this stuff on tribal war. Heres the link

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums

Be sure to register so you can post.

Edit: fuck you crow. Stop talking shit about me.

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:33 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next