[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - move to new family server - no more crow, pedos, abuse, hax
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
move to new family server - no more crow, pedos, abuse, hax 
the mack.

Post Re: move to new family server - no more crow, pedos, abuse, hax
Ima have to come back to refresh yall memory.

Ps yall need sum pussy n weed

peace,
tree

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:58 am

knight you are the most retarded person I have ever seen in 14 years of playing on tribes

Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:58 am
Crow{OZ}

Here's a small clip of my Titan on broadside. I recorded this for someone else, but thought I would post it here so you could see what Annihilation is like for Elite players.

And as for the discussion on what is to be done about you. It has been pretty much voted and decided that you will not be returning to the server anytime soon. Threatening people is not the way adults go about things. You may continue to carry out your threats if you wish, but be warned I don't think you will get the results you desire.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am
el pwno loco

so lemme get this strait. Knight isn't leaving by choice, he's leaving by default? I bet this response goes over his head.

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:55 pm
Profile WWW

yo man I really want to delete my first post of this thread (all the stuff before the 1st Tribalwar.com link) so the aimbot rant is still there but I wanted to remove the first part because I was finally unbanned since it was for no reason anyways and I don't need this thread really but Crow or someone locked the 1st post so I guess it's staying but I wanted to wish Crow good luck with whatever he's doing since I heard he's taking a break to deal with some things (real surprise :P)

Anyways, please remove all my first post until the Tribalwar.com link for just a reminder about hax because the Br Annih server has been hopping and we are all getting along and I was even admin a few times so keep up having fun and remember Tribesis4life!

(I may register with my reg name here but I really hate forums so I dunno if I'll be back here but know I won't be replying to the reg trolls here just cause I made you rage enough and it's not needed)

-.-

Et tu Brute!

Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:00 pm

Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:15 pm
Da Je$u$

ya it will stay...

Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4