[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - move to new family server - no more crow, pedos, abuse, hax
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
move to new family server - no more crow, pedos, abuse, hax 
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: move to new family server - no more crow, pedos, abuse, hax

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:56 pm
el pwno loco

I took it upon myself to register knights primary account under his name :3

I doubt he even knows how to use the login stystem so w.e

He wont be playing by that name anymore. I hope he has fun playing in alias, or being an "aliaser"

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:11 am
Profile WWW
Crow{OZ}

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:23 pm
Montro

Gg^. :whistle:

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:31 pm
Crow{OZ}

I don't think he realizes how silly he sounds. Like in his head he probably thinks all this is true, but to us he just looks like a fool. I loled when I read the part how he beat me in a 1 vs 1. I must have shot the guy like 10 times but never killed him. You know doing the little click fire real quick to pop shot. I think it's uncool to rape a guy when it's only me and another player in the server. I'd imagine most would rage quit after 5-10 mins of it.

I tell you though, them jukes he was doing sure had me going, the left and right you know. :lol:

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:38 pm
el pwno loco

Crow, it confuses "aimbotters."

@ Knight, since I'm not a complete dick paste this into the chat bar when you get onto br using your primary name.

#login noobassbitch

Paste that shit into the game chat every time you connect to server

I've highlighted the things you need to copy in order not to get auto kicked by the register system.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
Crow{OZ}

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:48 pm
R.I.P. [NHOP]

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Cool, all the skilled players are gonna see all the nobody hacker losers raging. 2 EZ. Let's hope Crow gets meds for his condition.

Anyways, roooffl the idiot who runs your pedo hacker server sent me this:

"Crow replied: The closest thing you can get to autoaim is a pixel chaser, and that is no where near 50% accurate ...

Yet you talk to me like I'm some punk kid hacker. Let me tell you something, I've never ONCE used HM in Annihilation. ...

I presented my case to you, and it was damn near solid, yet you still seem to be dead set that you're right and I'm wrong ...

I find it very immature and childish the way YOU have handled this whole situation."

ROOOFFLL

- your 1st sentence: OMG FOLKS HE ADMITS THERES AN AIMBOT/AUTOFIRE ROOFFLL!!!! You are so dumb. So after literally 5 years of this real dumb guy telling us no way Tribes 1 has aimbot EVEN AFTER I FOUND FOR HIM 2 YOUTUBE LINKS OF AIMBOT FOR T1 ... this retard NOW says ya theres a pixel chaser aimbot but only hits less than 50%! YOU FUCKING IDIOT THATS AUTOAIM/AIMBOT/AUTOFIRE YOU DUMBFUCK. I literally said 50 fuckin times to this retard that aimbot isn't 100% because they want it undetectable and this little weasel inbred tard still can't grasp even after I posted threads with people talking autofire for T1 that T1 HAS AIMBOT/AKA AUTOAIM/AKA AUTOFIRE/aka pixel chaser/aka boosted pft/aka boosted interpolation cheats etc. etc. etc.!

-your 2nd sentence: OMG any newbie with as little skill as you even knows that you don't need hm with aimbot/autofire/autoaim SINCE AUTOFIRE IS HAPPYMOD SINCE AUTOFIRE KNOWS WHERE TO SHOOT EVEN IF THE GUY IS BEHIND A WALL DUH. The nubs like Crow just follow where the aimbot shoots duh you wouldn't even need happymod rofl hes such an idiot weasel trying his weasel logic

-3rd sentence: rofl ya your case was:

Crow: "Hey man no way T1 has aimbot"
Me: "Hey Crow heres a youtube vid of aimbot for T1"
Crow: "Oh man hey find me more than 1 vid of aimbot for T1 duh"
Me: "Oh here you go retard here's a 2nd youtube vid of aimbot for T1.Oh and I've seen tons like that TOG guy even admitted they use aimbot. Oh and here's a thread on a forum of 1 of your best hacker buddies giving his autoaim script to a dude that posted his private message to mock the hacker nub"
Crow: "Oh hey man Spiro would nneeeever give out his aimbot noooo way *derp ... still, there's no aimbot for T1 but there is pixel chasers but they hit less than 50%"
Me:"Oh so now there is aimbot/autoaim for T1 wow so yet again we established you are constantly wrong and a compulsive liar no way"
Crow:"Hey man as you can see my case is solid so you are wrong so I'm gonna abuse you for doing nothing and being honest despite all the youtube links out there proving I'm wrong and despite the threads about aimbot for T1 proving I'm wrong and everyone having to see that I'm a compulsive liar in the screenshots with my constant spam about how great I am and how I'm a Tribes god. Who cares that they keep proving I know literally nothing about programming, I'm still gonna always maintain that I didn't ban you for no reason even though this thread shows 100% that I got caught lieing and abusing and the screenshots clearly show I have mental issues and rage and abuse when people discover how much an idiot and compulsive liar I am."

And this tard wonders why everyone wants a new server without pedos and hackers rooffl?

-4th sentence: Hey man, you are the retard who said youre the best annih player ever yet no one else has ever said that about you since no one pays attention to nobody hacker scrubs ofcourse duh. I think the actual immature guy is the guy that banned someone because he proved that you are the only retard that thinks there's no aimbot/autoaim/auotfire for T1 and you raged the second everyone was told its out there and then you abused to make sure the better players than you can't keep killing you duh.

You really should just seek therapy and then you won't take this game so seriously and haveto abuse better players than you to make up for all your issues that you for sure carry around with you in life.

So unban me anytime nub or I guess I'll find Steam , Gamespy, or any of the 2 or 3 Tribes forums I found to show these screenshots of this little nerdy weasel hacker liar loser scrub who ran T1 into the ground with his hacker and pedo server. I did find more OZ members to post this thread to and at least they will finally know who the loser was that killed the clan server and why everyone went to a better server. Was just trying to help ya but its pretty clear with people of your kind that it will require a professional!

Last edited by anotherabusedplayer on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:14 am
el pwno loco

You do that knight. You go ahead and post on steam forums about a 13+ year old game that only veterans play.

Do you even generate thrust? Do you even fly when you play tribes? No. You sit on the highest hill you can and pray to god that no one spots you.

You sir are the scrub, you suck at tribes and you probably suck at real life. Please find a rope about halfway off the ground and go hang yourself from its lasso.

Edit: gamespy is a fucking joke, you're such a big noob. I hope one day you grow the fuck up and realize how big of a noob you are.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:00 am
Profile WWW

^this retard was the pure reason why when Crow was talking about his billion new changes to the server he's gonna do (which will for sure kill the server on top of all the abuse), tards like Shift was the reason why I told Crow to put the FlagDrop stat back into the game like all other servers have simply because then everyone can see that I basically usually have the most flag drops since I actually know how to play CTF and don't hang back and spam aimbot from out-of-sight range like Shift the scrub is famous for besides raging in threads because it was about hax.

Anyways, I came back to post something I remembered:

-other day right before I got abused and banned from our discussion during all of Crows rage, guess what ... THE PLAYER NAMED DUKEOFHARDINGTON posted a download link TO AN AIMBOT FOR T1 LOL. AND GUESS WHAT ... CROW SAID HE MADE THAT AIMBOT ROFFL. So is everyone fucking lost yet ... I just all want yous to know that Crows whole weasel retard logic argument is really basically about hacking client side versus server side. The nub thinks he's justified banning me because we can't literally say theres aimbot for the server side if its not originally on the server but is applied via software script programs etc. etc.

Believe me, this thread shows 100% completely there is aimbot for T1 and I got banned by some nerd inbred tard kid who raged because we know he actually sucks at the game and hasto abuse if it gets found out. Hence why the server will be dead soon as soon as someone finds a server with the same settings cuz all the abuse killed this one (as the Youtube vids on the abuse of this server show)

Last edited by anotherabusedplayer on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:13 am
Anti's Antics

I care for you about the same amount that I would care for a lobster to grasp my balls

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:27 am
Crow{OZ}

Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:19 am
el pwno loco

wow knight, you're pretty fucking stupid.

Dropping the flag does not benefit your team in anyway shape or form. Flag drops simply mean you tried to grab the flag and failed to bring it back home. I do not understand your logic. This is annihilation not fucking renegades. You don't get credit for how many times you touch the flag, you get points for actually capping it for your team.

There are only two types of AutoAim and only 1 is readily available. The first type of aimbot is a dll hook that uses memory hacking software and hooks into the tribes client via program using a dll. The second type is a pixel chaser, that uses color based samples to target the enemy. The pixel chaser is a very crude and very unreliable bot. It really isn't a big issue and its more like AUTO MISS than anything else. The dll autoaim is more of a hardcore coder type deal, only one person has that file. That person goes by the alias of L.Spiro. He's a very prolific coder and he is literally the fucking guardian of tribes.

It is impossible to use a pixel chaser to aim as well as any of us veterans do. Each weapon requires a different amount of aiming and precision. You lack the necessary skills to move and shoot. You do not understand the mechanics of using your momentum to shoot. I have offered to train you several times in the art of Annihilation warfare. You are a close minded individual who thinks they are right about everything.

I started tribes playing renegades and I'll admit that I used happy mod in the first 5 years of my tribes career, however it was a learning experience I will never regret. I have learned to predict player habits beyond that of happy mod, to the point where I no longer need it. Some say it makes you worse, but I think it has made me better in understanding the movement of players. It has helped me understand the depth of the maps and the threshold of my capabilities. I have played this game long enough to the point that I know where an enemy might spawn, or what they might try to do next. You will never understand this level of elitism. You have yet to even tap into the potential you are capable of and you cry cheats and other slanderous filth upon your superiors. You are a dirty scrub and a filthy noob. It disgusts me that I once believed that things that you believe.

3 years ago you didn't even know how to use the fucking teamchat button until I told you how to talk in teamchat. If it appears that I am "raging" it is because I cannot fathom the density of your ignorance.

This is my base file and config. In it is everything that I use to own the shit out of noobs like yourself.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gon78 ... Config.zip

Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:23 am
Profile WWW

Ya idiot, I know what the FlagDrop stat is and obviously only mentioned it to show that its good to show the stat of a player who kept trying to grab the flag (THAT IS WHAT CTF MEANS YOU RETARD) so that we could see Shit never goes to the enemy and only just hangs back and lames aimbot out of range duh. Gawd its so annoying having to re-type simple stuff over and over because these tards are too dumb to get it.

Anyways Crow, its not a threat when I was only extending an olive branch to you that I will remove my posts if you stop your unfair banning of me to try and save you from all of this emabarassment with all your raging and abusing this thread shows ontop of your compulsive liar issues. Telling you I'll show others about this famous hacker pedo server is just reality trying to clue you in that players don't haveto take your lies and bullshit. No one's surprised that a compulsive liar thinks my mention of trying to get others to see what kind of hacker pedo server you run to save it is a threat lol. Nice try though. We all knew you'd try that weasel tactic instead of having credibility and just unbanning me since you did only ban me for simply proving you don't know anything about this game.

People said you would ban me for mentioning the 2 aimbot vids for T1 and you did. Retards are so predictable. It's too funny you keep denying you aren't Shifts brother yet you guys are literally around the same grade 4 or grade 5 intellect.

For Crow,Shift, Thriller and the other shitty player script kiddie hackers:

Unfortunately for medication induced inbreds like you we haveto repost stuff over and over until you finally acknowledge it:

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/archive/t-660597.html

Oh snap, I posted Shit's "more MidAir's script" again. If only we could somehow see Crow's raging and snapping brain battling reality versus his visual functions when I repost that. Hey great refutes to this thread though (was there even any lool?) His private messages were just as pathetic with him telling me to train longer etc. etc. all the while he actually thinks no one understands what the tribalwar link or youtube vids and screenshots proved.Every other game in the world like Tribes Ascend, Quake, Counterstrike, Unreal Tournament, GOW, Mechwarrior etc. etc. etc. ALL have aimbot vids on Youtube but ooooooooh no theres no autofire/autoaim/aimbot for Tribes 1 noooooooo - unban me or get some help you fucking derp.

I already told him he did it to himself. He could save this hacker pedo server if he wants but I'm still banned so looks like this humiliation aint gonna stop until he unbans me or we just simply go to a new annih server where we can play without all the hacks and pedos.

Last edited by anotherabusedplayer on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next