[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - S_hifts software config. Works in ogl as well.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
S_hifts software config. Works in ogl as well. 
el pwno loco

Post S_hifts software config. Works in ogl as well.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gon78 ... Config.zip

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: S_hifts software config. Works in ogl as well.
This config is for 1.11-1.31

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:27 am
el pwno loco

Software config. Its funny tho that people would try to get software working on 1.4

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
R.I.P. [NHOP]

they want to be able to see chems lol

Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:25 pm

I was just bullshitting you that's all, hehe.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:59 pm
el pwno loco

actually. If you guys wanna learn some cool things to SEE stuff. Mess with your card settings. You'll see settings for transparency ect. Also pre rendered frames. Using this on 6 if your card can handle it really smoothens things out.

Don't forget to set vsync to true. This really does help. But ultimately there is no need to do it in clientpref.cs As the vsync settings are over ridden by the graphics card settings. also I forgot how I did this. But I was able to get squares around the terrain tiles. Like white lines and frames ect.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:56 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks Shift. I need to set this bad boy up with my 60"... I've not configured it yet for optimum visibility but static shapes don't appear until I'm like 300m away in some cases lol.

Armors don't become relevant in 1x zoom until they're roughly 500m away. I have to run around with 2x zoom all the time >_<

Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:41 pm
el pwno loco

Thats normal. Just keep your eyes and ears open. You'll be fine. Takes a bit of getting used to. I honestly don't see how this is even an advantage, because you've just stated why its not. Feel free to use in openGL though. It might look a little weird tho.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:53 pm
Profile WWW

I don't understand your post. Please explain.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:15 am
el pwno loco

play more tribes, please understand.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:43 pm
Profile WWW

You're about as god damned useful at explaining something as a wrench is in trying to lay bricks you dirty mexican jew.

... What did you mean by ".... I honestly don't see how this is even an advantage, because you've just stated why it's not..."

What did I say was even advantageous? I don't see how my lack of rendering players in a game where your looking for players is advantageous, dummy.

"... Feel free to use in OpenGL though..."

I don't have a choice? Why did you suggest that I have a choice in the matter? Can I make software mode show up by disabling certain features of my graphics card or driver(s)?

Now... I've insulted you, and clarified my questions. Please, explain.... please. :)

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:40 am
el pwno loco

I think you just answered your own questions.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:20 pm
Profile WWW

No... not at all, actually...

But regardless... I did set up my graphics card for rendering tribes better through the NVIDIA control panel, and it's working alot better with TV I'm using now, and armors render much further out than they used to...as well as other buildings and static shapes become more visible from further distances so I'm not as blind as a bat anymore...It's almost like software mode (in terms of smoothness/response, and renderability), but I'm just glad to have 60fps back (because I was only getting 40ish in fullscreen prior to re-config.)

Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:33 pm
el pwno loco

so openGL now? openGL will render things farther than software.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:53 am
Profile WWW

....you really haven't caught on to much of what I've been saying at all have you?

Or I'm not communicating in your form of jewmexican english or something.... >_>

I'll reiterate: I do not have any other choice but OpenGL. It works fine now. Thanks for "everything" shift. ;P

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next