[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Scrim vs D|ynasty
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Scrim vs D|ynasty 

Post Re: Scrim vs D|ynasty
Don't take my following comments as me being a dick, I just prefer to be direct and not beat around the bush.

- Stank, don't get mad at something you already stated you know will happen. If you recall it was {OZ} who were an hour late in fielding 5 players.

- Jesus, the match was scheduled 2 weeks prior. I went through another member in the scheduling, next time I will make sure I go through you. Once I did schedule it with one of your members, it wasn't on me to let the rest of you know.

- All of {OZ}, it was gg's and I hope we can repeat. However, I already told Crow I would not play another match without Shift. Besides the fact I only have 6 members, 5 not counting Shift, he is a big part of our clan and he obviously helps us be competitive with you guys. I will not budge on playing without him, so he can either get unbanned, we can play on another server, or call an end to the competition we just started. I'll leave it at that and pass on the drama. GG's either way.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:52 am

I'm a Tribes player I reserve the right to get mad as much and however many times I want, which, being a Tribes player, is always and in large amounts.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:23 pm
Da Je$u$

Alright well I will look into the whole shift thing and get back to you on that. But for now lets set a day/time now just in case I can get it fixed. How does Dec 8th(sunday) at 10pm est sound?

Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:13 pm

That will probably work. Shift and I are ok with the date, need to talk to the other 4 though. P.s. the Shift ban shouldn't affect this as he can get unbanned from Owner's server for the match (if Owner admins will do that) or we can play on our server. Should hopefully get ahold of the others in a few days to let you know for sure on the date.

What maps are we going to play? I'd prefer we did different maps but i won't tell you not to choose Raindance if that is OZ's map. And since you and Crow said two different things last time, is the team that picks the map going to also pick the sides, is the team that doesn't pick the map going to pick the sides?

Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:51 am
Da Je$u$

what crow says goes as far as I am concerned. But I am sure if majority want something we can try and work something out.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:59 pm

gg's oz

Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Guess that leaves the option of our server as the one we'll use then, fine by me. Haven't had a chance to talk to the rest of the members yet. What do you think on map ideas?

Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:08 pm
Da Je$u$

im not dissing or dogging your server but I rather keep it on the match server, I will talk to crow to see if at least he can be unbanned for the match. I know shift isnt stupid so he can easily unban himself. People can change things in the mod and we all know how shit is on the match server so dont fix shit that isnt broken kinda thing. Like I said not dissing anyone or the server.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:02 pm

lol we played on br's edit last time. How about a different edit maybe? Besides no one wants to play on a shitty high ping server anyway.

And I'm banned from the match and pub server. So either you don't want to scrim, or you want to lose. Your call :)

Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:32 am

Crow and Owner's servers, so they can do wtf they want on them. If they will unban Shift for the match, then we'll play on it like last time. If they don't, then our only two options are a different server, with ours being as close to Legendz 5.0 edit than any others, OR we don't play. I'm not blowing you off Jesus I'm still trying to get ahold of Gravedeger, I've seen him once since the last match,then I'll let ya know.

It makes a difference on Grave because I already have two people who can't make that date/time, so I need him for it to work or we'll have to pick another date, as without him we only have 4 who could make it.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:59 pm
Da Je$u$

we can pick another day if you want idc. But like i said the match server is best server to play because we all know that version. You cant go from playing one version to another unless we go down to 3.0. Then that is fair game

Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:46 pm

why should we play on oz's edit again? Aren't you guys challenging US to a rematch? We already crushed yall. gfg :violin:

Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:30 pm

^ disregard

Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:10 pm
Da Je$u$

Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:19 am

How about Sunday December 15th @ 10 p.m. EST?

(We can't field 5 on Sunday the 8th)

Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next