[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Scrim vs D|ynasty
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Scrim vs D|ynasty 
Da Je$u$

Post Re: Scrim vs D|ynasty
yeah I will post it to make sure its ok

Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Did anyone demo this last game? everyone that played was suppose to demo I thought. Never goes as planned.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:11 pm

Alright, lemme know when you figure it out Jesus. What are you thinking map/side wise?

Everyone on our side did Beavis. One player's got cutoff on Raindance, but the rest should of been fine although I didn't bother asking for them [since no one on OZ asked to see any of them.] We didn't actually specify any demoing rules on either side, but I did demo and can email them (post or private message me your email again) if you're wanting to see a demo to watch. Fair warning though, I played like absolute shit on Raindance, but somewhat better on Dangerous Crossing.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:34 pm

It surely would make a good yt video, not of any matches, just good players.
fbird10863wm@hotmail.com

Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:19 am

Just sent it Beavis, hope it's worth watching. Happy Turkey Day to everyone!

Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:12 am
Da Je$u$

Um no idea on what maps, I will ask the boys and find out. Thanks beavis, I look forward to watching the youtube video!!!

Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Well, it's been 15 days since I asked what maps were going to get played, and no response. No real response on anything related to the match, so we're not planning on playing tomorrow. Just fyi this is why I went through Lawlz last time, because going through you or Crow is one long procrastination that doesn't accomplish anything. Maybe after Christmas week we can set something up for the end of January. (School starting first or 2nd week of January people will be busy.)

Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:14 am

Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:06 pm
Da Je$u$

well sorry I actually just went through a second knee surgery and been not able to walk for the past 2 1/2 weeks lol but def down for a rematch. And its not that I have anything against talking to Lawlz, I just want to make sure the info is relayed to our members thats all. How about this if its ok with the rest of the leaders, Lawlz will be the person to talk to about scrims for a bit. I have therapy right now and little movement so set up a day and time. I will check back in a week to make sure I get the info.

Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:53 am

Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:25 am
Da Je$u$

Fractured my femur connecting to my knee back in march of this year and they also found a disease in my knee called Osteochondritis dissecans (). There is a link to what it is but it wasnt fully healed the first time around and its causing more pain in my knee than before. Went to the doctor again for another surgery to hopefully fix it otherwise Im looking at knee replacement in a year.

But yes please setup another scrim as I do want to be there for it, Just give me at least a weeks notice when it is. And lawlz I posted my number if you need to get hold of me...

Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:19 pm

lol way to put my foot in my mouth for me. Get better, let's try to schedule the scrim after the new year/holidays get over with for the time frame I mentioned. Merry Xmas to everyone.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:28 am
Da Je$u$

its all good, I should have said something anyways. I just been very fucking lazy. I literally have been just playing xbox

Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4