[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Lets see your gaming area!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Lets see your gaming area! 

Post Re: Lets see your gaming area!

Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:30 am

Last edited by NightmareXNemesis on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:09 am

Weird how the only forum you seem to post on is the clan forum you claim gave you your cheats. No response is necessary.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:45 am

You dumb ass i never claimed they gave me my cheats. There arn't "cheats" it's called happymod you noob. And i got it from troc ages ago. Know what you're talking about before you talk shit.

Edit: This is coming from a guy that thought it wasn't possible to hm with 1.40 :lol:
Edit 2: And you can't get happymod from this forum you tard. OZ doesn't give cheats. I merely told you that an edit crow gave me originally had HM built in, but it was removed from the edit. I saw a file called "Hm.cs" how ever there was no HM.DLL in the plugins folder. Get your facts straight you idiot. I even had a 1.40 edit with hm built in and was using it. You invited me to a 1.30 server, and had me take screen shots. I did, PROVING I WAS USING HM, and you still didn't believe you could Hm with 1.40, even though i proved it. It even kicked me for using hm, you still didn't believe me. If i hadn't of told you i was leaving tribes you would've let me stay in your clan, after i proved to your face i was hming, on both 1.11 and 1.40 AND 1.41. I never said OZ hmed, i said using 1.40 doesn't mean a fucking thing anymore. This guy......:lol:

Final Edit: Oh and by the way, i post on all kinds of forums, S1, OZ, i've posted in BR before, i've posted in <!>. Since i don't play tribes anymore i guess this doesn't matter now does it? Way to try and stir up drama.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:56 am

Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Ok Rolo, since you're so bent on pointing out my use of happymod.

#1: Your entire clan Roster is full of Ex and probably current Happy Modders, and i'm not the only one that has said that.
#2: I proved to your face that i was using happymod while being in your clan, on both 1.11, 1.40, and 1.41, yet you let me stay in your clan and play with the D| Tag.
#3: I pointed out the fact that it's more than possible to HM with these new edits that try and prevent use of Happymod, which pretty much means that it's not concrete that any clan is legit anymore, including OZ.
#4: You're a newbie to this mod, but run around like you've been here for years. I've happymodded for years, and i've admitted when i've done it. It's nothing new to anyone, and if you wasn't a fucking newbie douche bag you'd know that.
#5: I haven't touched Tribes in MONTHS, why should you even care? Because you're a drama queen, that's why. Nobody else seems to give a shit, considering that i don't even play anymore.
#6: I quit tribes because the edit everyone plays on now is pure faggotry. When it takes 15 nukes to kill basic D, i think it's time to quit.
#7: You have a son, why are you here on my balls and not taking care of him? Stop being a dead beat, and get your priorities straight.
#8: I personally think you happymod yourself, that's why you're so bent on me doing it. To keep the eyes away from you.
#9: You will remain in the swirling cess pool of my blocklist, for the rest of your miserable meaningless existance. So to keep up with this is utterly pointless.
#10: Kill yourself.

Last edited by NightmareXNemesis on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:12 am

Let's take a close look at "Dark" here.

#1: I don't even know this guy, and never played against him once in game. Which proves he's just jumping on the bandwagon of haters.

#2: Both your clan and mod are dead. You seem to have problems coping with it. Judging by your butt hurt, and clinging to the tag still to this day. You're just a sore assed noob.

#3: You just used something that only noobs use to help themselves seem smarter.

#4: The entire preaching on sub-species has been over used for years in every online game that has a hater ,and utterly ran into the ground, which makes you a noob for using it.

#5: When you're behind a computer monitor, isolated from any type of confrontation, and on the internet, i guess that makes some people feel like a bad ass, because they're insignificant, and seek to get any type of reaction out of somebody to help cope with their self loathing.

#6: Save yourself the troubles in life, and commit suicide.

Last edited by NightmareXNemesis on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:42 am

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:52 am

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:55 am

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Oh yeah because posting to see peoples gaming area's is a desperate need for attention. That only tells me you're jealous, and trying to re-route the suspicion by telling me i'm seeking attention.
If i had nothing for you to be jealous over, then nothing i posted a picture of would be of any significance, and you wouldn't bother making that comment because of that fact.

"About the only thing I could think of in this thread is, 'Oh god, it procreated." Notice that's the first thing you said. You're so quick to mention what "you thought of this thread". That was the most important thing in your mind. You wanted to make that known before making any type of comment. You were afraid somebody might see you as jealous, so you used that first line as an effort to cover up your jealousy. Nice attempt, but you have failed. <--- something your probably familiar with.

Edit: Notice how you also quoted a part of Lawlz and i's argument regarding emulators and real systems. Which means you where focused on what i have, which then lead to your jealousy, which then lead to your butt hurt noob rage. You'll probably make a comment on how i'm a basement dweller, and have 90's box Tv's and how there's nothing i have for you to be jealous over even though i just exposed you. Typical thing an idiot like you would say. Go ahead and reply, I'm blocking you. Does anyone want to post a picture of their gaming area?

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Come on people, lets see gaming areas!

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next