[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Lets see your gaming area!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Lets see your gaming area! 

Post Lets see your gaming area!
This is my set up. I use both the big screen and the pc set up you see there, me browsing S1 forums xD. Anyways, i built this with my dad and nephews in our basement. It's pretty sick. Every TV has a game system hooked to it.

Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Post Re: Lets see your gaming area!
Box TV's = Noob

Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Lol well, i believe in using games on their intended TV's. N64 on a glat screen looks terrible. Aswell as PS2/Ps1 which are hooked to the other box tvs. Noob :P xD

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:41 am

Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:50 am

Quit being a retard lawlz. I have a Sega Genesis model 1, Sega Genesis model 2, Sega Genesis model 3, Sega Dreamcast. Ps1 fat, Ps1 slim, Ps2 fat, Ps2 slim. NES, SNES, N64, and a game cube. Multiplayer games on each. I have a big family that frequents my home. I like to have shit set up for numerous people that come over. My person set up is the pc and the Big Screen. Stop being a noob hater. I can take more pics if you want. k thanx

Last edited by NightmareXNemesis on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Oh on another note. Emulators are for lazy noobs. I have the real thing. Get on my level.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:00 pm
the mack.

That's actually a good tribes computer

Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Yeah or you could just simplify your life, and... Emulator. Done.

Then you don't have to use the shitty TV's for everything! Logic!

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:12 am

See? Even you agree now. :violin:

Besides, aren't you like 17? And you have kids?
And fuck, all of my friends, and family prefer playing emulators compared to having to fuck around forever trying
to hook up, or dick around with old-shitty styled consoles...
And before you say, "Wah an Emulator lags, or Wah it takes forever to configure." Get off the internet, there are plenty of FAQ's to fix
shit like that. Go out, learn to google, or fuck, learn to adjust the settings yourself.

It's cool you have like 15+ consoles, but at the same time, pretty odd. I usually just kept the controller, bought an adapter for my computer, and there you go. Easy win. It's not like your kids are going to be playing old school NES games when they see half the stuff out now-a-days. And it's not like they would enjoy the bullshit of half the old games. Oh here's a link to one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLVGmvmNitg

This guy is fucking hilarious by the way. (At least to me.)

Edit: Why the fuck do you not have a Wii with fucking HomeBrew?

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:39 am

Really? Because they seem to have some newer shit here in my house. They each have a personal Ipad, a Ps3, there's a laptop here too and they would rather play my old systems. Old school sonic seems to be their favorite. At 8 years old each i think they know what they like. Also, why the flying fuck would i go through all that horseshit WHEN I HAVE THE REAL SYSTEM RIGHT HERE WITH ME?

Edit: I had an Xbox with homebrew on it. I never thought about wii i'll look into that lol

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:09 pm
R.I.P. [NHOP]

do emulators work on ps3

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:19 pm
the mack.

emulate dez nutz

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:32 pm

So wait.. back to my old argument.. you have kids?

And if they have shit like that, then get fucking dope TV's.
And btw.. Sonic Emulator = Amazing. :dance:

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:42 pm

I have kids, i've mentioned them numerous times. I'm 25, they're 8, twins. Also, either you're retarded, a troll, or beaten as a kid. 90's systems look great on their intended TV's. Look at the pic again, diid you NOT see the giant 60 inch hanging from the fucking wall? Image

Edit: Getting real tired of your shit lawlz

Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next