[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Roll Call
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Roll Call 

Post Roll Call
Where the fuck you all at? Tree you in jail again? Crow you OD'ing? Ero did you retreat to "Burning Man?"

ROLLL CALLLL. Leggo on some pick-up games boys.

Someone call our lord and savior Jesus to come back to the game. And let's get a lil' N@sty in here as well.
Tigga the shit sniping nigga, where you at too?

Fuck you all. I miss you guys.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:27 pm

Post Re: Roll Call
Scarecrow is still on, After the holiday break, seems everyone got lost again. Most weekends there are 15-20 on Brazil server.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:54 pm

I'm here. My new computer comes this Monday. Haven't had a decent machine to play on since my laptop died last month. Can someone add me as an OZ member via forums. Tree has been on quite a bit lately. Not sure where he was this last week.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Whats happenin my knee grows!

Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:43 pm

Damnnnnn. Good to hear from you all!!

Nasty, HOW THE FUCK YOU BEEN MAN?!

Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:48 am

Super busy with life bro. My wife has been working in Guantanamo Bay since May of last year and won't be eligible to come home till May 2017. She's a DoD civilian and got a pretty good promotion to go there. She can come home as early as May of this year, but she will have to find another government job so we don't have to pay out of pocket to bring her stuff and car home. I pretty much work 6 days a week. Since my wife has been gone i was promoted to an Aerospace Quality Engineer from a Quality Inspector so that's been awesome. I was watching Coming to America the other day and the scene in the barbershop (OH DER DEY GO DER DEY GO) made me think about Tribes so i decided to join in Br and walked into a match between Erowid and ecko. Erowid broke him off and ecko raged quit. How the fuck have you been lawlz? Still Asian?

Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:39 am
Admin

Im still around. Busy with 4 kids, 2 girls and 2 boys. My wife works 2 jobs while im at the house taking care of them. Oldest is 5. My dad WARCON still plays alot. i have a PS4.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:44 pm
Crow{OZ}

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sup hotair. was just telling my bro about you the other day, and the good old glory days.

and yes, things still stay interestnig around here it seems lol.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:58 pm
Crow{OZ}

on a side note, damnnnnnnn what a weekend... LOL

got me sparked back in the tribes though i suppose. crowoz, defender of tribes till death.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:07 am
Admin

Hell yeah crow, fuck i havnt played in years and that night was fun, smiles all around. Took awhile to get used to my dads setup. I still havnt heard anything back from my computer business. My kids are very needy and demanding, 2 girls and 2 boys all 5 and under, by myself most the time. Wash dishes, clean, do clothes, baths, medicines, get 2 to school everyday. My wife cant handle it, so i have to step up and do what i need to do. I hardly get sleep and when i do all i think about is waiting to hear them whine. And yes. warcon is my dad. We played this since the beginning. like 1997/1998. lol. Base mod was out for like a week or so then the VX mods started coming, then ShifterX, annihilation, then all the ones in between. I remember a mod called Drug Wars, almost like GTA but u can farm and crop weed, buy bongs joints etc. Also remember WOGL? world online gaming league. the clan i was in called *BUD* was #3, we almost went to france for a real tournament for $10,000 each member and a custom pc and shit. I was 13 years old! lol, now im 29 next month. k this gettin 2 long, tryin to b short, havnt talked in a few umm years, months days hours minutes. something like that.. :-D

Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:23 pm

get your ass on steam and accept my damn friend request already

Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:28 pm
the mack.

yeah till [MTW] came and spanked all you boys

jk love you bro miss you

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:44 pm
R.I.P. [NHOP]

Red leader Standing byImage