[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Email from the Original Wizard
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Email from the Original Wizard 
the mack.

Post Email from the Original Wizard
Hey guys

EvilTree here

I just got an email from Wizard Of OZ. Yes the orginal one. here is what it says.

Hey bro... this really is the original Wiz.
I started OZ in 2000 with my 2 sons, Tinman and Scarecrow.
We used VXU Ultra renegades mod and edited it for OZ.

Ask Malek (Wicked)

If you have been around for a while then you know its me.

Me and Scare are over in Iraq working and will be heading home at the end of the year.
We'll be opening up the VXOZ for bizness again.

Do I know you?

Wiz (Mike Adair)

Hell yeah its him. I sent up another email to him so hopefully he PM's me back. Get rdy to pwn boys. peace

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Crow{OZ}

lol man ive been ready we need to get wicked on adn get our stuff rolling lazy plays ps3 and is on almost everynight so im going to tlak to him and get him to start playing agian to

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:36 pm
the mack.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:37 pm
Crow{OZ}

and ya i was playing with wicked a little less then a week ago and man he is still just as good as he allways was lol i switched teams to go up agianst him and i could hardly keep up with him lol and ya i was playing with templar tonight hes going to start plkaying more now that hes back from iraq

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:44 pm
the mack.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:54 pm
Crow{OZ}

ya i know man wickeds punk ass needs to start playing more ill probly send him a message on myspace or something but ya here soon im going to see what i can do about geting a good server running i might go through the same people wicked was and host our old mod edit we got 2 servers up now but you never know how long they will last ;)

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:57 pm
the mack.

haha hell yeah he does we should all email that fucker and tell him to come back!

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:58 pm
Crow{OZ}

lmao you know if wicked came back things would get crazy fast

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:59 pm
the mack.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:00 pm
Crow{OZ}

and im sure he will come back to he allways does lol

Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:00 pm

Whats up guys SCARECROW{OZ} here, it has been way too long! i was out surfing the web
remembering how much we used to kick ass and i stumbled across you guys on xfire, which led me here.
Tree / Crow,
Thanks for holding it down
and thank you to all the Ozzies for keeping it up.
It is good to be home, in OZ
and i will be home from Iraq in march 09' ready to stomp some ass!

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:24 am
Founder

Post Thanks bros!
Thanks for making me feel at home! Feels so good I gotta start my own topic.

Wiz

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:23 am
[TL]^Destiny

Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:26 am
Profile WWW
the mack.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 am
Crow{OZ}

hey guys glad to see yall are back around cant wait to play some game with yall

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next