[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - {OZ} History
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
{OZ} History 

Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:29 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post ?
?
Not sure I understand what you mean by "sick" bro.
Are you replying to my original post or something else?

Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:24 am

damn when did yall go into the military i dont remember that but its been awhile since weve talked

Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:23 am

Hey wasup, glad your coming back in one piece guys...

all my homies are over there now, for the second time too.

anyways, I'm still playing tribes, cuz I have nothing else to do so I'll se ya in the server.

peace out

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:29 am
Founder

Post Wassup...
Hey BadApple... great to see you bro... long time! Hey we're not in the military, we're civilian contractors. It's just everyone over here is in the line of fire so we literally are ducking and running sometimes. Great to hear from you bro. Looking forward to being back. We prolly need to have a clan reunion in the future and get everyone together, at least as many as can come. See you soon man. Don't work too hard.

Tripop... thanks so much for the good words. We'll see you too in the very near future.

~Wiz

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:52 pm
the mack.

hurry up and get ur ass back wiz we got some catchin up to do on no rail no fog :P

Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:05 pm

Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:15 pm
Death

Apples… either you get you ass back to playing or send me some of that money you’re making! lol We miss you man… it would be really nice to have you back. Hell, this is almost like a family reunion. lol

Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:40 pm
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Founder

Post OMG...
Blaze is PC DeathSentence.... how did I miss that. Great to see you bro. Damn... we go way back. So glad to see you in OZ bro!
Cool name too. This is turning into a family reunion!!! Damn!

I'm counting the days till I leave. Busy shipping all my shit back now. 10 footlockers and a couple of boxes so far.
See y'all real soon.

~Wiz

Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:29 am

Where in Iraq are you? I was in Tikrit for a year.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:53 am

hahah yeah I get a few days off here soon, hopefully this hurricane blows my rig out the water and i get a paid vacation *crosses fingers* looks like its gonna hit florida again though. ill hit ya up for a few games.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:34 am
Founder

Post Nasty and Apple...
Hey Nasty... I'm in Baghdad and SCARE was in Tikrit but just transferred to Bayji... right down the road.
If you've been here then you know the situation... it's really hard to convey to folks without them actually experiencing it.
You over with the military or contracting?
Great to hear from you bro!

Apple - Watch that storm brother and come in before it gets too bad. Those rigs are built like rocks, aren't they? Hehe... you still may have some downtime before hurricane season is over. I may try to pick up some work out there myself after a long vacation. Hey, do you guys have IT support on those things?
Lemme know. Hang tough bro!

~Wiz

Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:52 am
Founder

Post Nasty and Apple...
Hey Nasty... I'm in Baghdad and SCARE was in Tikrit but just transferred to Bayji... right down the road.
If you've been here then you know the situation... it's really hard to convey to folks without them actually experiencing it.
You over with the military or contracting?
Great to hear from you bro!

Apple - Watch that storm brother and come in before it gets too bad. Those rigs are built like rocks, aren't they? Hehe... you still may have some downtime before hurricane season is over. I may try to pick up some work out there myself after a long vacation. Hey, do you guys have IT support on those things?
Lemme know. Hang tough bro!

~Wiz

Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:54 am
[TL]^Destiny

Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next