[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - {OZ} History
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
{OZ} History 

Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:31 am

Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:51 pm

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:38 pm

weed is fantastic. :P

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:21 pm
Founder

Post Nasty...
10-4 Nasty... hey that's where SCARE was from 3/2007 until 7/2008. My hats definitely off to the military over here. Tough job in a tough area. Good idea of going back as a civilian, you will make more $ for sure! Plus you're already use to the environment... or at least as use to to as one can be. Good luck with it bro!

Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:43 am

Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:24 am
Admin

Glad to hear from more of the originalz. i enjoyed myself backthen of the time of the original OZ. me and wick going at it all the time till i beat him then kept beating him. lolz, so much fun. Also, Wiz, thanks for makin me that mod along time ago when u were kinda pissed at everyone. BTW, i'm n job corps getting shit done. so i'm working on installing the game on one of these computers. I need the admin pass to install anything so if anyone knows a way around it let me know. Also for those who remember www.worldogl.com, the online gaming league, i was #1 on the 1v1's for awhile at the age of 12-13, now i;m almost 22. and started playin tribes when i was in elementry, i think 3rd or 4th grade, lol, been 2 long to remember.
well, i'm on one of there computers and not even supposed to b able to even get in forums or anything about gaming but thats what Proxies are good for :-D well, hit me back some time peeps.....

PEACe.................*hOtAiR*{OZ}.............

Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:17 am
the mack.

if i remember correctly they made 1v1's on ogl after all the major clans had died off, ie: hfe, bud, kgb, etc... VX died when all those clans dropped, [MTW] fell not too shortly behind after we had whiped out the remaining competition. I remember we retired KGB and we retired HFE. Wiz do you remember {NLS} i kno u remember them, i also was in {4kU} for a while. Miss those times for sure. But after all the main clans fell, thats when the happymodders, scripters, etc starting appearing. Thats when VX died when it started gettin taken over with Happy flags auto boost and bullet scripts. I am glad to say for the most part I was kickin it on GZHQ when VX was at its peak. VX4 forever

what were ur other names hotair

Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:23 pm
Admin

-VX-Slashem, {RAF}NoSouL, KIR|Slashem, hOtAiR{OZ}, =PC=TestimonY, HydrO*BUD*, TesTHyDrO*UD*, .:B|B:.LuCiOuS, [VX]TestimonY, {TG|xF}TestimonY, |SS|*KoNcEpT*, FuKEDuP*PiLL*, |G|*FuRy*, and thats all i can think of at the moment. but just think of this, i been in all those clans and i did not use happymod or anyother thing to my advantage.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:07 pm

Hell I remember about a third of them names.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:14 pm
Death

TEST!! Long time no see bro... how's life treatin ya?

Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:03 pm
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:22 pm
Admin

i'm doing good, getting my life togeather staying out of trouble, will play tribes soon again.. i gtg to work, but i'll b back.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:33 am

I remember when I first joined a server running renegades, and I walked into a turret and was like WHOA!

good times... good times

Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:47 am
el pwno loco

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next