[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Tribes fan fiction. Yeah I officially have no life.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Tribes fan fiction. Yeah I officially have no life. 
el pwno loco

Post Tribes fan fiction. Yeah I officially have no life.
The year is 3477 I had just gotten direct order from the Great Eagle that Diamond Sword enemies had been targeted on Dues Sanguinius. I always found it funny that we name the planets in Latin. I gathered 9 of the best soldiers in my talon consisting of: Three mechs, two builders, two saboteurs, and two snipers. I was in the middle of repairing my mech from the last battle of Dramicus. We were victorious, however Sand had gotten in the gears and was making the limbs stick. I had ritualistically sacrificed a diamond sword to the gods and used its hybrid oil to re-lubricate the heavy piece of machinery. It seemed to be more fluid than the oil we used, tho it was mostly made of organic material. We've developed new weaponry within the past years. Our stormhammers could fire faster. Same as our plasma rifles. We achieved this through a micro reactor placed in the energy packs of our armors. It enabled us to fire our weapons at much faster speeds than their creators intended at the expense of possible self destruction. We also developed a new compacted particle accelerator device capable of obliterating anything in its path. This weapon was able to fire protons and neutrons in a strait line faster than the speed of light. This gun was a real energy hog. Most of use wore double capacity energy packs when using it. My preferred weapons of choice were a Particle Accelerator, Phase disruptor, Nuke launcher, Optical Seeking Missile, and a Rocket Launcher. The phase was an interesting weapon. We had taken the old blasters and powered them with time-warp capsules. The outcome was a very heavy and dense blaster that only the Titan IIIV mechs could wield. The Miniature Nuke Launcher housed four nuke mortars that could be lobbed from a safe distance up to 500 meters, destroying anything that was weak and undefended. One of our technicians had this genius idea of attaching one of the survey droids to a stinger missle. I laughed him for even thinking of such a weapon. Despite my skepticism it has proven quite handy in battle. Especially against angel armors who have stripped themselves almost entirely of their pride to accommodate for flight. The rocket launcher was a primitive 20th century ballistics weapon. It was very impractical to use on other enemy mechs, but very essential for long distance travel across the terrain. We had developed a new way to shield our mech suits without using a shield pack. We discovered that the shield pack was really not that different from the energy pack and that the Titan mechs held substantial space to house five disposable shields. The downside was; they would loose their ability once they burned out over a short period of time.

Over the years of the war our adversaries had stolen most of our technology, but they could never steal our blood thirst to destroy. Within an estimate of 35 years we managed to control 72% of the jump-gates through the universe. Time is an interesting nuance in space. It appeared only limited to galaxies, their star systems, and the life forms that populated it. However at the edge of the universe it does not exist what so ever. My talon of Tribesmen had been fighting for the Empire for over a hundred years, yet my body hasn't aged one bit. My skin however seemed to be a sickly pale white. I should have probably spent more time in Dramicus in a light armor. In my time of battle I have lost 5 close tribesman all of them at the hands of diamond sword. After we loaded up the cargo ship, I gave my men a speech.

"Three light years from here we face our oldest enemy, they use X-ray and thermal imagery to scale us from a safe distance. Their hybrid eyes able to pierce through the fog. They have dishonorably killed five of our kind. They have stolen our weaponry and remodeled our mechs to their suit their cowardice stance. Tomorrow we take back what is rightfully belong to the Great Eagle and the Empire! Tomorrow we will take the objective and their base will belong to us! Tomorrow we fight to the death, because our memories will forever be intact. Do not be afraid to die for your brother in arms. Because In the blink of an eye you will be back on the battle field with your brother once more! MORTE AD DIAMOND GLADIUS!!!"

Before we set off I noticed some nervousness within one of the snipers. I asked him; "how many times have you died good sir?!" "20....thousand" I looked at him with dismay. Are you a coward, or unlucky. "both" he said. I reached for the shotgun and put it to his temple. I looked him square in the eye and said "I'm sorry my brother." I then shot his head clean off. "anyone else on this ship a coward?!" "SIR NO SIR!" "Thats what I expect to hear from true blood eagles" I went to the data computer and had another clone teleported with a updated memory chip.

HQ: problem with sniper model 20k???
Cypher: yes lack of confidence.
HQ: must be genetic. I'll discontinue his bloodline of clones.
Cypher: thank you. pro imprio
HQ: pro ipmrio

I was getting tired. Its probably best that I not go into cryostasis for tonight. I want to be limber when we get to Dues Sanguinius. I told all my men to sleep within their armors because our dropship will enter the atmosphere in five hours. Within a few minutes I was fast asleep, I awoke in a dream. It was snowing. I was in a technician suit. Diamond sword warriors were flying at me trying to destroy the outpost I had built. I keep sniping them off one by one. I was down to my last rail shot...

*DANGER DANGER PROXIMITY ALERT*

I woke up fast, looked around everyone was scrambling for their stations. M1, M2, M3, Follow me!!! T1 T2 get your mobile inventories ready. Snipers grab controls, our ship can't do this on its own! Warriors prepare destroy the enemy generator! We must destroy the enemies generators!

Particle cannons ripped through the main bridge of the ship.

"Everyone enable closed circuit communications!" We had broken through the atmosphere and auto locking turrets were firing at us faster than I had anticipated. Our base was inbound it looks like the Diamond Sword had completely trashed it. Techs Set up defenses fast I'll cover you. Snipers defend the warriors and destroy the enemy radars! As soon as the cargo doors open shots screamed towards us, my mech suit deflecting all of the vulcan bullets. I shielded up and took a rocket jump to the top of base to laser target the enemies outpost. They had four bunkers two solar panels and a station lined up about 150 meters away and an airbase just above that.

*closed circuit*
We have to hold them off till the mothership enters orbit they'll be here in 00:10 !!!
Team: acknowledged!

Me: Ghost, Those light snipers can barely cover our warriors get over there and destroy the missile turrets.
*destroy enemy at waypoint*
Ghost: Alright I'm on it.

Me: me love you long time.

I was perplexed as to why my communication had translated a simple thank you. No time. Three warriors were coming at me. First one I shot down with a beam, second one taken down. The sky was lit the fuck up.

*cc*
Ghost: enemy turret destroyed
Me: acknoledged. Destroy the enemy generators.
Ghost: roger that mech 2 going in for sabotage.

me: snipers how you holding out there.
Sniper1: armor suits low sir.
sniper2: I'm 300 meters from the objective. Their main generators are down, but it appears they still have power.
me: alright come back to the base and re-suit. I need a spy to destroy their portable generator.
Sniper1: S1 falling back sir.

A tank was posted about 100 meters from me tearing my mech suit to shreds. I traced the shot back.
Target destroyed. More warriors swoop in through the fog. *BZZ* *ZAAAP* two more shot down.

*cc*
Me: ghost how you holding out there?
Ghost: I ran out of shields but I'm at 85% armor.
Me: affirmative. I got a spy going in now make sure no one catches. When you get to 50% armor head back to the baase and re-suit.
Ghost: ok.

Me: sniper 1 did you get into the enemy base?
S1: not yet its almost impossible I need a technician to force their doors open.
Ghost: haha he keeps trying to go in through the main force field door.
S1: ...
Me: HEY SON, I WILL DOWNSIZE YOUR FACE WITH A SHOVEL IF YOU DON'T GET ON THE BAG, NOW GET ON THAT BAG!!!
S1: Sir what is a shovel sir?!
Me: ... Do I need to do to you what I did to Model 20k?

I shoot down the two solar panels with phase disruptor lob two nukes and shoot down the jump pad. A few of the auto aiming laser turrets got me. I'm down to 10% armor but I have one more shield left. I use it and take a rocket jump back to the base. I pull up to the inventory. *NEED REPAIRS NEED REPAIRS NEED REPAIRS*

Me: SHAZBOT!!!
Diamond Sword Global transmission: YOU IDIOT!!!

*cc*
Me: Any technicians??!
T2: technician one has died in combat I'm deploying a portable generator.
Me: acknowledged.
T2: our base is secure.

HQ: *MOTHERSHIP IN ORBIT TELEPORTING WARRIORS*
good work guys we held them off...
team: whoohooOoooo!
Me: Deploy airbase at waypoint.
T2: On it.

I lob more nukes at the bunkers and destroyed three more lasers. The nukes explode the bunkers into pieces.

*cc*
Ghost: they deployed nuero bashers through the field
Me: alright I'll take care of it, stay low and don't get knocked past the war borders. we'll loose communication with each other if that happens.
Ghost: alright.

I head back to the base to replenish my ammo count. Just then I had a surge of brilliance. What would happen if I rocket jumped while mounted to a jump pad? It was daring, but definitely worth a try. I mount shield then *SPROIIIIING*

100 meters
200 meters
300 meters

I had begun to lose sight of everything I was in the clouds.

*cc*
me: ghost could you laser target those nueros for me?
Ghost: there ya go
me: 580 meters?
Ghost: were the hell are you
Me: look up
Ghost: uhh... save your energy...

how could I forget?! here I am 500+ meters above the surface of a planet with god knows what gravity force i'm working against and I have an empty energy cell.

energy system - 20%
*BEEP*
400 meters
300 meters

energy system - 40%
*BEEP*

Shazbot! did I just hit the war barrier?!

200 meters

energy system - 60%

*shields activated*

50 meters

all of a sudden I hit the ground with a forceful thud. Took out 30% of my armor. I'm down to 3 shields...
I'll live

out of no were a rail-bolt wizzes by me, I trace it back to the shooter. pick him off at 12% energy expense.
another shot from behind I turn around a cloaked sniper, he's in radar range. I shield up the bullet bounces off my face. charge up 5% killing him.

*cc*
ghost: enemy turret destroyed
T2: our flag is secure
S1: enemy generator destroyed
S2: what next?
Me: get the enemy flag
Team: acknowledged.

DIAMOND SWORD FLAG HAS BEEN TAKEN

BLOOD EAGLE HAS CAPTURED THE DIAMOND SWORD FLAG

Team: WhoOooHooOoO!

DIAMOND SWORD: ARGH!!!!

*cc*
Me: heading back to the base. I'll cover you guys from there.
Team: affirmative.

More Diamond Sword warriors rush to our base to kamikaze our defenses one down, two down, three down, four down. I'm loosing count they're dropping like flies.

*cc*
Me: ghost were are you?!
Ghost: i'm at their base picking them off as they respawn.
Me: acknowledged.
Spy: enemy generator destroyed...
Me: good job.

BLOOD EAGLE CAPTURED THE DIAMOND SWORD FLAG

*cc*
Me: cover the warriors.

ATTACK ENEMY AT WAYPOINT
team: affirmative.

*cc*
Spy: sir, it seems as tho diamond sword are retreating there is only one left.
Me: Give him an honorable death.
Spy: how?
Me: Snipe him in the heart.
Spy: acknowledged.

*cc*
Me: alright guys lets pack up and ship out. I'll call in another dropship to pick us up. This planets ours now.

*HQ*
HQ: Objective completed

Me: yes...
HQ: have you found out anything new about the flag?
Me: yes.
HQ: that is???
Me: its indestructible...
HQ: SHAZBOT!!!!

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:48 am
Profile WWW
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: Tribes fan fiction. Yeah I officially have no life.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:21 pm
The Angel of Death

Post Re: Tribes fan fiction. Yeah I officially have no life.
ay! Crow! next time: -snip-

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]