[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - To the Original Wizard Of Oz aka Mike A...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
To the Original Wizard Of Oz aka Mike A... 
el pwno loco

Post To the Original Wizard Of Oz aka Mike A...
Mike, you dont know how happy it made me to hear that you and Scare found this forum. It has been some time since we have spoke. I hope everything is going well for you and your family.
I logged on to Tribes just the other night, surprised to see a "Land Of Oz" Server. Crow mentioned that you posted on this forum. I read your e-mail and I am very happy that you are going to be playing again. It has been a long time since any of us have played VXO or VXU. I am sure it will be very interesting trying to get use to the movement again. I want you to know that I have tried my best to keep the Oz name alive. It meant so much to me I never changed my name. I always played under {Oz} even well after I was the only one left. *SOLO* :) I hope you read this message I will be checking back for your reply. Do you remember M&M ? We pwned lol !

Take care, Wicked

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:01 am

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:42 pm

Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:11 am
[TL]^Destiny

Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:20 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Whoohoo!!!
Do I remember M&M.... you damn skippy! Hey bro... it's great to hear from you! Yes, me and SCARE are over in hot sandy Iraq and both of us are headed back to Tribes. I will be home mid-Sept. and SCARE in March. Will be coming back to Houston so we definitely have to get together.
Damn I have missed the old days so much and all my old playing bros.
LOL... I just rembered your SOLO name the other day! Too cool.
I am so glad and proud to see OZ still living and breathing. I promise to have a kick-ass VXO server going as soon as possible. M&M will ride again!
I was so tickled to see so many old bros here!

Really have missed you bro and look forward to seeing you very soon!

~Wiz

Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:30 am

Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:43 am

Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:45 am

Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]