[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Me and SAD(admin pass)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Me and SAD(admin pass) 

Post Me and SAD(admin pass)

Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:08 pm

Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:29 pm

keep in mind wise he might be a BR an not good with english

Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:49 am
Crow{OZ}

kool but like wise said you still need more time :)

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:37 am
Death

I think we need an admin that is specifically made for the new members of OZ. Make them untouchable and only give them the ability to kick (no banning) and to change the map. Later they can graduate to having more abilities as they gain our trust. Just an idea.

In the mean time… I’ve found it effective to spam the reason you want a certain person kicked and then vote to kick them. It gives your team time to back you up and reassure everyone else that it’s the right decision.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:19 am
Crow{OZ}

hmm i like that idea but no kick only to change maps and time etc etc

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:21 pm
Death

I really think kick would be a good feature for starter admin. Look at it this way… You have to give the person a little power to see if they are worthy of a higher admin status. If people start complaining then you can simply take it away from them. Make a rule that it’s only to be used if someone is base killing or something. Also make a rule that you have to warn them and have that person acknowledge the warning before kicking them.

I also think you need a sticky thread about admin rules where everyone is on the same page.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Post hi
yea am with blaze cuz all i want is a kick and time and maps i know the rules ask BR owner he knows i have admin for like 6moths with him until i quit UwS

Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:20 pm
[TL]^Destiny

With great power comes with great responsibility.

I'll help with OZ admin :D Joking.

*** Unless you'd like me to***

Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 pm
Profile WWW

Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:07 pm

Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:45 pm

Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:14 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:22 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]