[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - games..
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
games.. 
Crow{OZ}

Post games..
anyone here play some other tight games?

ive been wanting to expand oz into some other games but the only game i play is tribes really lol a bit of ps3 every now and then

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:38 am

well i used to pla yflyff but i think i can re DL it an expand to there if you wish??

Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:20 pm
Crow{OZ}

well i was thinking more like some fps kinda games lol i dont know how many of us are into rpg but rpg take to much time for me lol

Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:23 pm

Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:00 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Crow{OZ}

ya bro ive been meaning to pick that game up

Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:39 pm

Ive been playing an MMORPG called Freelancer. I would love to have a group of 2 or 4 OZzies help me claim a sector, or sector's of space in the server I play in. I dont wear the OZ tag there, but if all of a sudden like 3 people with an unknown tag would show up, it would definately be interesting to guage the reactions...A member of the [X] clan was bein a dueshnozzle and fuckin destroyed my ship several times when I was trying to do missions in supposed "his sector of space".

The game itself is small, like roughly 700mb (but costs 9$ to order, and is free to play, unlike WoW) and can be bought for a very low price with the right torrent client ;)

. The actual playing field you get to move around in, is virtually infinite. Literally, no bullshit, tested it out one day. Anyways, the amount of space and items in the game would be about like stacking Annihilation 3.0, NukeVille, Renegades, Meltdown, and Shifter tribes mods together and putting them in a playing field the equivelant of 100 scarabrea's placed end to end. Thats just what I've played, and ive only visited like maybe 23 of the 50+ sectors known in the game (yea there are some that are hidden, and are still being discovered to date)

Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:42 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Counter Strike: Source
Team Fortress 2
Call of duty 4 for PC

all good games to expand to

Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:56 pm
Profile YIM

whoa whoa whoa it's free to play buty ou have to buy it??

is tehre anywhere i can get this game for free wise?

ill surely help ya out bro

Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:02 pm

Dude...its one them things I cant talk about on the forum...due to legalities and what not, but in essence can be "bought" for free :P

Just need a little know-how with teh PC.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:06 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Find some torrents or rapidshare it.

Everything is free

Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:24 pm
Profile YIM

Well I was trying to talk em into it without actually saying the naughty "T" word... lol.

But even then, this game requires a type of hardware check that is unusually complicated to work through, and I wouldnt mind spending some time to help him through the technicalities

(I first did it and it took me a few hours...and then it stopped working for no reason. Had to reinstall it 4 times and then now its working....who knows when it may quit)

Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]