[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - w00t
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
w00t 

Post w00t
Got me new subwoofers.... getting ready for the big build

Thats a 10" sub in the middle.

One of the amps used to power these heathens ....

Me tryin to hold them...and not doin so well. 35lbs a piece and nearly all of the weight is in that magnet.

For those who don't know I'm direly into audio in both the home and mobile environment. It's not about being the loudest kid in the neighborhood, even though that does have its own advantages. It stands as a triumph of my achievements in the studying of physics and acoustics, woodworking, and car audio installation. So, I'm incredibly anxious to finalize this project.

In time, I will upload videos of them but that wont be for another month or so due to a lack of materials. :\ :cry:

Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:10 pm
Crow{OZ}

god damn them things look like some beasts man i would love to get me a sound system in my ride lol

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:28 am
Crow{OZ}

Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:56 am

370$ a piece for the 18's... and then 225$ for each amp

Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:35 am

I got 2 of 12" Sony Explodes subs and 4 of 6x6 Explodes Competition door speakers..

Cost: 995.99 at a place called Car Toys.

www.roughnecks.clan.su

I am ]Rn[^]EcKo[

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:18 pm
Profile WWW

you got ripped....

Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:24 pm

meh , i used to be into this stuff, used to pop my trunk open every time i went to 130 db

Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:14 am
Profile YIM WWW

lol...I just recently built this system for a fella with one 12" doing 137 - 140 from about 35hz - 60hz.....
Mmmm.....

deebeeezz

My goal is to be around 147 on average with about a 153 peak from interchangeable ports....

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:55 am

Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

me too.... Even with the older two 15's I could flex windows on buildings and my doors and windows moved like paper at 20hz....That kind of swelling attracts alot of attention in a parking lot for some reason :(.

Image the back of that box....slightly abrased due to a 3 hour bitch of an installation...

Image the night shot....it amazed me how well that install ended up looking.

But definately....147 over a broad range of frequencies is the goal...

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:46 pm

Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:14 am

I'll do some things here and there for a donation to the MikeWilsonisaBrokeAss fund.

The 5% I just had put on that taurus costed 160 for just the back windows :|

Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]